johnlogan

The trigger for the Second Boom will be an event happening on May 14.

@xrphilosophy very true. I have a feeling many here got stuck as daytraders. Bought in high, expected to double or triple their money quick, then move on to the next big thing.

The moment we hit $4-$6, they will be gone. 

4 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

This is true.  The "sad and weepy" dog and pony show has begun.  It will be a long summer at XRP daycamp.  Lots and lots of handholding apparently...

Fact is, many don't realize they're not cut out for a market like this.  But they get in anyway.  You do have to have thick skin, a strong perspective, have belief in the outcome (whatever it is for you personally), and to a limited degree understand the markets. Short of that you'll be whining all summer and fall and any other time things don't fall your way! 

You forgot BOS - Balls Of Steel.

11 minutes ago, NEF said:

In short were Screwed!!

Don't include me in your We.  You keep your We with Thee, and stop pushing your We on Me.

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." -Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz

14 minutes ago, zenkert said:

You forgot BOS - Balls Of Steel.

Indeed.  And the female equivalent (thankfully more women are getting into the space- we need more of them, especially right now, to temper the impatient man/child investor in all of us).

8 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

And the female equivalent (thankfully more women are getting into the space- we need more of them, especially right now, to temper the impatient man/child investor in all of us).

WORD!!!! ?

47 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

Indeed.  And the female equivalent (thankfully more women are getting into the space- we need more of them, especially right now, to temper the impatient man/child investor in all of us).

Buns of steel? 

We need to accept that XRP will be low for a long time, below $1 for years. Guys who buy now, at this level, might get their money doubled. However guys like me that came in at $2 will probably never see any profits. At least not until after 2020! 

13 hours ago, BecomeRich said:

We need to accept that XRP will be low for a long time, below $1 for years. Guys who buy now, at this level, might get their money doubled. However guys like me that came in at $2 will probably never see any profits. At least not until after 2020! 

seer.jpg

On 5/23/2018 at 11:43 PM, xrphilosophy said:

What utter nonsense is this. I'm not impatient and I don't need "women in this space" to make XRP succeed.

As someone who came into crypto without any kind of trading background the last 6 months have been a lifetime's worth of lessons and experience learning crypto.  If there's 1 lesson I brought myself it's PATIENCE!  Use this time to accumulate as once the XRapid volume kicks in these prices will be a distant memory.  

16 hours ago, BecomeRich said:

We will see new highs well before then. 

On 5/25/2018 at 9:15 AM, BecomeRich said:

You should sell and cut your losses. People like you shouldn’t be investing let alone giving others advises. You are just miserable because you bought at high price and didn’t get rich over night