A chart of aggregate XRP holdings by the BearWhale

2 minutes ago, HodlOn said:

I do not believe that R3 will win outright. Ripple will buy those XRP from R3. They just need to agree on the price.

Well that's fine if you believe that, but then you need to believe that Ripple will choose to tank it's own asset price to suit it's own needs. Hmmm... Not exactly the shining star of an ethically based, company, that I would like to invest in.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just cause I'm bored and I already had almost all the code I needed to generate it, here's a chart of the XRP held by the collection of accounts known as the BearWhale, originating at address raZt9CZH

Actually my thoughts exactly! Chris Larsen supposedly donated 7bn XRP to RippleWorks   1) Address that activated BW account: https://bithomp.com/explorer/rwSy4ZmW1hvpziYyeVQ35yhMTY

Update on 8/13: rH5AgjpTd6fNhTTA4ATnSpznAzsS94JjKh - 14.5M rLTsSbzhrr1MAXSWpzFBtS2bi4dFb6bpWL - 2.5M rMwhLJ8VvvZq2PsfC9PBigZY5UWDj5jpHr - 50M rJfoXNyaaWAiag3R7t9oa3UqyRa663qTrc -

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Well that's fine if you believe that, but then you need to believe that Ripple will choose to tank it's own asset price to suit it's own needs. Hmmm... Not exactly the shining star of an ethically based, company, that I would like to invest in.

Seems like you should probably just move on then.  No need to clog up these forums with more of your uniformed speculations.

2 hours ago, HodlOn said:

Yes. Then at least they have the control over those 5 bln. I can't imagine they will let R3 dump them on the market.

They are bound by an anti-dumping provision on their contract. 

3 hours ago, HodlOn said:

Why wouldn't they settle in USD? 

For one thing, Ripple does not have $5 B or $2.5 B cash sitting around.

I know that Ripple is using XRP to incentivize customers and market makers. Not everything has to be nefarious in nature. Ripple has already stated everything they do is for the successful future of XRP. 

1 hour ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

My Bad, did not realize you all had the inside info. I thought this whole thread was based on uninformed speculations.

Relax and have pretzel, it matches your logic.

LOL !!!  Let me hold your hand and walk you through this.

You made this assumption

"Ripple will choose to tank it's own asset price to suit it's own needs"

And then made this idiotic statement from that assumption:

"Not exactly the shining star of an ethically based, company, that I would like to invest in."

Here's your participation trophy, now move on.  ?

Edited by Phintech
15 hours ago, Trickery said:

So the question remains, who has that many XRP and have no selling restrictions and why are they selling it now? Do they know something we don't?

Ok, long shot here:

As there is so much good news at this moment (Central Bank Meeting organised by Japan, G20 statement on crypto's use case for international settlement, Thailand bank statement,  Brad bullish on China and 50% of all banks view, as well as so many other promissing ones during the last couple of months), could it be that Ripple is getting so close now that Ripple staff (like Brad G, Chris L, etc. ) are asked/ urged by banks to sell a portion of their personal stash as as part of an adoption deal? 

In January I saw articles about Chris L related to the rise making him so insanely rich, so imagine his value if $10 or $20 would be in the charts. If so, sell off a bit wouldn't be that bad as a rise will take their remaining stash immediately back up again.

Edited by Amigo
5 hours ago, Phintech said:

Let me hold your hand and walk you through this.

You made this assumption

"Ripple will choose to tank it's own asset price to suit it's own needs"

Uh you can keep your hands to yourself.

In the mean time go back and read (slowly:blink:) what I wrote!

I clearly said, It makes NO sense for Ripple to tank it's own assets. I believe (and stated) that Ripple is a better run company than that. I would not be holding if I felt differently.

You jumped into the middle of a conversation; misunderstood (and mis-quoted) the point I made. You then resorted to calling me names.:spinlol:

(waiting for the mute button:P)

57 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Uh you can keep your hands to yourself.

In the mean time go back and read (slowly:blink:) what I wrote!

I clearly said, It makes NO sense for Ripple to tank it's own assets. I believe (and stated) that Ripple is a better run company than that. I would not be holding if I felt differently.

You jumped into the middle of a conversation; misunderstood (and mis-quoted) the point I made. You then resorted to calling me names.:spinlol:

(waiting for the mute button:P)

There was zero name calling.  I simply said you made an idiotic statement, fact.    Don’t be so sensitive.  

11 hours ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Because it's 5 billion xrp that was promised.

You mean R3 promissed they would open their network for Ripple, which they didnt - and didnt respond to any communication afterwards, why look at it from the perspective as if there was only one promiss made on this agreement? both sides promissed something, R3 didnt keep its promiss so Ripple pulled it off. Simple case, its just gonna make some laywers charge alot of billable hours and its a shot in the dark for R3 hoping Ripple doesnt want to disclose NDA information in the courtroom and rather settles to clear the way. If i were to place my bets, i wouldnt bet on R3 here