corak

A chart of aggregate XRP holdings by the BearWhale

1 hour ago, ReformedEquityTrader said:

@corak. Would you be able to provide an update on the current holdings in the BearWhale accounts?  Thanks in advance.

theres no additional movement. it remains:

rLqQA5B4UTxCkjjLYDMSJprycuWh6iyqPr - 100M
rshPuu6VZo3DnAaEY5fBe3nA4CB5MKBYcp - 50M
rLTsSbzhrr1MAXSWpzFBtS2bi4dFb6bpWL - 50M
r3BJrkuAGQMdaoSw4TMizeSYZoLM5kvEGj - 33M

1 hour ago, Benchmark said:

He wanted to even it out to 30M.

I'd like my millions rounded as well. Currently very well rounded to 0 :)

Let's see if there are more moves in the following days as price has picked up slightly.

Given the fact how manipulated and coordinated this market is if he's transferring funds to an exchange I'd imagine this should be similar for large bitcoin holders etc. Although it doesn't seem very logical to start dumping now as the volumes are pretty low and you'd probably hammer the price down, but on the other hand I don't really expect volumes to start picking up anytime soon as the crypto buzz is more or less over. 

8 hours ago, iLeeT said:

Given the fact how manipulated and coordinated this market is if he's transferring funds to an exchange I'd imagine this should be similar for large bitcoin holders etc. Although it doesn't seem very logical to start dumping now as the volumes are pretty low and you'd probably hammer the price down, but on the other hand I don't really expect volumes to start picking up anytime soon as the crypto buzz is more or less over. 

Potentially, this person might be aware of an announcement coming or believes that a "bull" market has resumed. This might lead them to expect higher volumes and a good possibility to sell into those volumes during a rally.

1 hour ago, bm32533476 said:

Potentially, this person might be aware of an announcement coming or believes that a "bull" market has resumed. This might lead them to expect higher volumes and a good possibility to sell into those volumes during a rally.

Yes, that's probably the most logical reason.

41 minutes ago, lucky said:

It has not even begun

A matter of opinion :) I just speak based on my observations of friends and colleagues - a lot of them entered the market around December and got rekt after the 80% crash - none of them wants to re-enter the market and even deposit a single penny anymore. Might be just my surrounding, but that's at least 10 out of 10 people I know.

12 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

Yes, that's probably the most logical reason.

A matter of opinion :) I just speak based on my observations of friends and colleagues - a lot of them entered the market around December and got rekt after the 80% crash - none of them wants to re-enter the market and even deposit a single penny anymore. Might be just my surrounding, but that's at least 10 out of 10 people I know.

You cannot make those statements based on your observations of 10 people and state things as fact on a forum.  

Here is the correct sample size for quantative research for a population of 6 billion:

sample size.PNG