XRP Distribution stats on rNQEMJA4PsoSrZRn9J6RajAYhcDzzhf8ok

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last 8 days there's been a steady distribution of XRP from wallet rBAyQitUnr2TqrPjmQ2invYwH29fVTyrVd into rNQEMJA4PsoSrZRn9J6RajAYhcDzzhf8ok and then to many small wallets. The amount in the initial w

@suanniunai is right, it's Coincheck.     Following the recent Coincheck NEM hack a large amount of XRP moved. At first it was speculated to be part of the hack , but it later appeare

Top 10 receive addresses (by "ModifiedNode" counts) from the scanned transactions: rw7m3CtVHwGSdhFjV4MyJozmZJv3DYQnsA: 10466 TX rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh: 2514 TX rstryhbE73v18SnJ3R8

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, corak said:

I'm guessing it's an exchange;  the incoming transfers are using a destination tag "1000000004"

All of them? 

Thanks for doing this!
Sbi said they started doing pilot otc on their platform for "selected customers". But I wouldn't hope on it. 

I hope xrpchat members will make a data mining/ledger intelligence website one day. 

2 minutes ago, Graine said:

All of them? 

Thanks for doing this!
Sbi said they started doing pilot otc on their platform for "selected customers". But I wouldn't hope on it. 

I hope xrpchat members will make a data mining/ledger intelligence website one day. 

Yes, you can see those TX here https://bithomp.com/explorer/rBAyQitUnr2TqrPjmQ2invYwH29fVTyrVd

If it's not them, who has a 3 billion stash that they can distribute that fast and into so many new wallets? There aren't that many possibilities

Just now, Graine said:

New cold wallet for any of the top exchange? Binance had 6B. 

wouldn't cold wallet <--> hot wallet transactions be much larger than that? also more back-and-forth, not one way only?

You'd expect to see movement between a small number of wallets if it was simply internal shuffling of funds.

13 minutes ago, Graine said:

All of them? 

Thanks for doing this!

There is an high probability of SBI involved.

• Timezone
  • Announced OTC
  • Lots of XRP

Too many coincidences...

6 minutes ago, tulo said:

6k accounts seems a bit to much to be selected customers. Isn't it?

They do have ~15M(+?) clients. But, knowing SBI resides in the kingdom of eternal soon(tm), especially after they broke the partnership with Huobi, maybe it's some other exchange we don't know about. 

What about OTC brokers a-la Circle? 

The use of the same destination tag is puzzling. 

Also, the biggest question is - what does the movement of XRP represent for that wallet? A purchase/sale or something else? 

Edited by Graine
added question
47 minutes ago, corak said:

Pretty conclusive it aligns with SEA hours. The payments are of all kinds of sizes, my guess is that they are selling XRP "over the counter" like what Bitstamp did back in 2013 where you bought it direct from the exchange, and people are just moving these amounts into private wallets.

So all you need is one volunteer from that part of the world who is reading this, to supply you with a wallet address that they used for one of these OTC transactions - then you cross reference that address with your data mining info and see if it is one of the ones that came from here ... ?

yes, there's enough of these people that someone just might confirm it here or on reddit... but unless they show proof they own the receiving account, they could just troll with any made up story as to what exchange they bought it on :)