Sign in to follow this  
XRPisVELOCITY

Welcome to Abra. A mobile app that gives you the illusion of holding cryptocurrencies, without any of the protection that comes from actually holding them.

OMG she wasted $25 so she could get an image for this stupid medium article?

that was LUNCH. ddddamn!

you dddamnnn techies, throwing lunch money around like it was nothing. I'm hungry.

This is the "punishment of luxury."

I can fully understand the concerns that @TiffanyHayden and others are raising on social media about the Abra app. I do feel Abra can "come clean" in explaining how they handle actual crypto handling and control.

However, in my endeavor to get folks acquainted with crypto, the vast majority tune out when I begin to explain secret keys and how to manage a wallet and cold storage. They're like, can't I have an app that just keeps it and I forget about it till I want to sell it. I don't ever really intend to use it other than speculate with it. It's these type of folks that Abra can sell to and believe me, there a many folks out there who are like this and why getting into crypto is still beyond the "average" non-techie minded person. A lot of folks don't really worry about the "mechanics" of crypto, they just know it's the fun thing to speculate in right now, so they do.

To me, the more exposure the field gets and spurs interest, the better for all of us. 

Oh whatever. abracadbra and there will be worse sh*t than this.

It looks like they got stoned and said "hey, those Mt. Gox bandits made out pretty good. I wonder, do you think we could pull the same heist but without the nuisance of the whole bankruptcy / getting arrested thing?"

"Dude, I know a great lawyer..."

DER YA GO!

so many jerks in this world.