lucid99

Who's had Ripple since early 2017 or before?

Great thread for those worried about price. A lot of long time HODLers here telling you plainly that they are still HODLing and are expecting another price rise soon. 

This dip, whilst painful, is temporary. Big run ups in XRP seem to come in waves. The next one is coming. 

I first bought in at around $0.18 did a fair bit of day trading trying to learn the market, reinvested again at $0.24, seen my profit grow in Jan to over $100,000+ then watch it fall to $10,000+.

But I am still accumulating more zerps, do a little swing trading every now and then to increase my stack. 

The way I see it is the market is very new, XRP is the best token in my opinion, to achieve the investment results I am after.

The up's and downs are part of the cyrpto market we are in, with these movements you can increase your holdings, you just need a strategy and stick with it.

In the long term XRP will be way over $10, I would like to think over $5,000 but that is a wild speculation ( for now ).

My short term goal is to increase my stack to at lease 100,000 xrp which I can see happening by end of year.

These swings are what increases my stack, just have to watch out for volume.  

On 19/03/2018 at 2:24 AM, BusTransporter said:

I might be one of the last few in existence to say I acquired mine from the WCG "mining" days [2013]

Same here ! Not got enough yet, if it drops below  .50 I buy more 

Started buying in nov 2016 and threw all my salary in there for the following couple months. Haven’t bought anymore since then. Had other financial obligations. 

Ive watched my stash go up to $300000+

now it’s looking dismal. 

1 hour ago, CRZ said:

Same here ! Not got enough yet, if it drops below  .50 I buy more 

Is there ever enough?

;)

I'd like to get more, but not in a currently in a position to acquire.

Best of Luck if the opportunity arises to get yours

6 hours ago, BusTransporter said:

Is there ever enough?

;)

I'd like to get more, but not in a currently in a position to acquire.

Best of Luck if the opportunity arises to get yours

I got in mid December 17... I was earning huge money every day until Jan18' was up $15k then now probably down a few hundred.... but I bought some more today, stash target of 10k, over half way there, praying for the $50 zerps in 2020 as a minimum amount (my job sucks basically)

11 hours ago, Foolaman said:

I got in mid December 17... I was earning huge money every day until Jan18' was up $15k then now probably down a few hundred.... but I bought some more today, stash target of 10k, over half way there, praying for the $50 zerps in 2020 as a minimum amount (my job sucks basically)

Let's hope it reaches your goal of $50/ea well before then

Most Just Over Brokes suck.... I enjoy mine to a point, [I think every vocation has it's ups and downs] but would be much happier and healthier changing my vocation as a FT stay at home gardener :)