Are members here still buying ?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To buyers?

Praying for a lower price is like praying for Ripple to fail.  I don't get it and it's irritating the fock out of me.

I am out of fiat. And my wife wants to buy BTC. Not sure what's worse.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, ZamaX said:

Sold at .6 in hope it would go a lot more down but it didn't. Bought at .55 and due to fees I went -100xrp. No worries. Fixed it by buying another 2k xrp ??

Which exchange are you using?? 9% in fees??

48 minutes ago, Invincible said:

Which exchange are you using?? 9% in fees??

were in a bit of rush, so not sure if my numbers were 100% correct but i used kraken. Anyone who can suggest a propper exchange? using ripple desktop wallet -> kraken -> sell. -> wait for buyin -> send back to wallet.
also just heard the ripple desktop wallet is outdated? and not being developed any longer. what wallet do people use?
(might not be the place to ask but w/e :P)

5 minutes ago, ZamaX said:

were in a bit of rush, so not sure if my numbers were 100% correct but i used kraken. Anyone who can suggest a propper exchange? using ripple desktop wallet -> kraken -> sell. -> wait for buyin -> send back to wallet.
also just heard the ripple desktop wallet is outdated? and not being developed any longer. what wallet do people use?
(might not be the place to ask but w/e :P)

I have never used Ripple desktop wallet, I only use Nano Ledger S. I am not sure how much fees Kraken charges but it can't be over 1% for a complete trade(Buy+Sell) so your numbers are a bit off as even .01c difference in this price range can give you almost 2% profit which should still add a little bit Zerps rather than losing. Just check the numbers properly next time you trade as I think you might have made a mistake somewhere. Good luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.