Jump to content
XRPwillfailby2020

Are members here still buying ?

Recommended Posts

So XRP is a new bitcoin? A coin thats for speculative investors to gain profit from in ups and downs?

No, XRP was not made for that...the idea is for FIs to use it in their transactions...be happy that you had a chance to buy and profit on its beginning...now we want it to rise and rise...not to be a tool for greedy smallhodlers...it might bite you in the ***...FIs need something solid, why do you think they have not jumped on the cryptotrain before?

If you have money...buy now and support XRP, not treat it as a shitcoin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RTKen said:

So XRP is a new bitcoin? A coin thats for speculative investors to gain profit from in ups and downs?

No, XRP was not made for that...the idea is for FIs to use it in their transactions...be happy that you had a chance to buy and profit on its beginning...now we want it to rise and rise...not to be a tool for greedy smallhodlers...it might bite you in the ***...FIs need something solid, why do you think they have not jumped on the cryptotrain before?

If you have money...buy now and support XRP, not treat it as a shitcoin...

I’ve bought more today.

I am still up  8200% on my original investment, and so I am quite relaxed and actually encouraged by the lack of sellers at these prices.

The price is not currently being driven by mass sells, more lack of new money entry.  The available USD on CEX is only at 25% of normal levels. I can see XRP quadrupling quickly when money returns.

So, XRP at $2.24 within 4 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RTKen said:

So XRP is a new bitcoin? A coin thats for speculative investors to gain profit from in ups and downs?

No, XRP was not made for that...the idea is for FIs to use it in their transactions...be happy that you had a chance to buy and profit on its beginning...now we want it to rise and rise...not to be a tool for greedy smallhodlers...it might bite you in the ***...FIs need something solid, why do you think they have not jumped on the cryptotrain before?

If you have money...buy now and support XRP, not treat it as a shitcoin...

so you are here with your money to support Ripple and xrp and not to turn 1 $  in 2. I got that right? imagine xrp having a nominal value of 1 $, without any ups or downs. would you keep you wages in bank account or on the ledger? is the necesity of sending money so important to you?

Just name your price

(the price of your ripple loyality). 

 

(i will change my user in "myenglishisbad" so I don t have to excuse myself every time.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bec_86 said:

so you are here with your money to support Ripple and xrp and not to turn 1 $  in 2. I got that right? imagine xrp having a nominal value of 1 $, without any ups or downs. would you keep you wages in bank account or on the ledger? is the necesity of sending money so important to you?

Just name your price

(the price of your ripple loyality). 

 

(i will change my user in "myenglishisbad" so I don t have to excuse myself every time.) 

No need for excuses...i think that a lot here is not english people ;)

I want it to rise...i would never wish it to almost crash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RTKen said:

No need for excuses...i think that a lot here is not english people ;)

I want it to rise...i would never wish it to almost crash

nobody wants. even the ones that are still accumulating. they do that to lower ther avg. or they have a number that they want before getting out. let s say i have 10000 xrp and a good ammount of money for me to have atm to change my life quality is 100 000usd. i know that xrp to 10 will get after xrp to 5.. so i try to get 20k xrp to reach my target faster. easy. i have bought 2 times, sold once all and got back in.. now just playing. are people still buying. yes, the ones that sold the way down from 3+ or the ones that first bought at 2-3 dolars. in my opinion. 

Edited by bec_86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Praying for a lower price is like praying for Ripple to fail.  I don't get it and it's irritating the fock out of me.

And how would a lower price (by no fault of XRP, driven by a bear market) in the short term affect XRP in the long run if we believe it to be the solid digital asset it is and will be?

Ripple isn't going anywhere or shut its doors due to the price of XRP in the upcoming week or month for that matter, and there is no denying we are in a downtrend across all crypto. 

 

Edited by ThomTheRipplier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good time.  When the majority of people are flipping out and going crazy, that's the best time to buy.  People are clueless in general and when the majority want to sell, that's when you buy.  As long as you've done your homework and think all those people are full of ****, which they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I will buy more when it's financially feasible regardless of price because I believe in XRP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ThomTheRipplier said:

And how would a lower price (by no fault of XRP, driven by a bear market) in the short term affect XRP in the long run if we believe it to be the solid digital asset it is and will be?

Ripple isn't going anywhere or shut its doors due to the price of XRP in the upcoming week or month for that matter, and there is no denying we are in a downtrend across all crypto. 

 

You miss my point.  I'm talking about mindset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Eruption said:

I will buy more when it's financially feasible regardless of price because I believe in XRP.

XRP probably will see a bounce around 9pm GMT, I think it is now ridiculously cheap and Korea will buy when they come online.

Having traded the highs/lows down from the ATH to grow my coin numbers initially, I have  now locked in at $1 and stuck the coins in a Wallet. 

Yes, in hindsight I could have bought lower, and I knew when we hit the ATH I knew we’d fall back at least 60%; actually it’s down more than that, but frankly it’s hard to call the bottom of a market like this. I’d rather take a 50% loss on my “mad gainz” than be locked out of a rising market accelerating faster than a Lambo. 

I’m going to accumulate 1000 or so XRP a month whilst it stays sub $1, but from now on I am not selling any- this is a lesson I learnt the hard way from BTC, having got really badly burnt selling my early BTC holding for about $100 a coin, thinking that was a mad price having only spent $3 a coin to buy them! 

Edited by Mikhail_Liebenstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the market depth on CEX, the price going to have to rise 10 Cents tonight just to clear the market. So if the whales have sold up, I think we could be in for a green week ahead.

I’ll be mightily  p***ed off if we go over $1 before my next salary run on the 25th.

Edited by Mikhail_Liebenstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...