XRPwillfailby2020

Are members here still buying ?

1 minute ago, ed1 said:

Well, honestly I don't understand why people wish for the price falling beyond .50. What is the hypothetical there? That the price will go to 15 cents, you will buy your coins and it will come back up again to 3$ or even more?

You will have to be really delusional to believe that after 15 cents, this thing will go back up to $3. At 15 cents it will have lost 95 percent of its value as an asset, that my friend is a toxic asset you would not want to touch with a stick. It is kind of like saying you would buy bitconnect on its way down at 20$ thinking it will go back up to $500. If XRP goes down to 15 cents, it is probably going to go further down to 0.05 or so which is a lot more likely to happen than going up to 3$. 

so what your saying is the whole market is toxic?

ADA was over $1.00 now its about to be under 10 cents

XLM was almost $1 and about to be .15 cents

so everything is toxic right now I guess right?  Bitcoin was 20k now its 7k

STAY AWAY ITS ALL TOXIC 

/S

1 minute ago, ed1 said:

Well, honestly I don't understand why people wish for the price falling beyond .50. What is the hypothetical there? That the price will go to 15 cents, you will buy your coins and it will come back up again to 3$ or even more?

You will have to be really delusional to believe that after 15 cents, this thing will go back up to $3. At 15 cents it will have lost 95 percent of its value as an asset, that my friend is a toxic asset you would not want to touch with a stick. It is kind of like saying you would buy bitconnect on its way down at 20$ thinking it will go back up to $500. If XRP goes down to 15 cents, it is probably going to go further down to 0.05 or so which is a lot more likely to happen than going up to 3$. 

I agree with you...i dont think FIs will trust xrp...i dont think they like it as it is now already

I think we'll see -90% across the board or pretty close to it.  I noticed LTC is only down about -63%, but on Feb 6th it managed to hit $100.  Surprised it's held up over the last 72 hours.  Others like IOTA dropped so much over the last few weeks they aren't really moving at all right now because it's already -80%+.

Basically we are tossing the gains from 2017 out the window.  I do still believe BTC has to climb to 60k+ eventually just to handle the electricity cost alone by the time the next halving occurs in 2021, but that's years away.  Between then and now we can safely land anywhere between 4k BTC <-> 60k BTC (or higher if another bubble forms, which is likely).  Still bullish on XRP though...no other digital asset can offer an organized company based out of the US with 100+ global partnerships and growing adoption of a real product that utilizes a digital asset.

29 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

Yup true! Just curious what other people's targets are. 

I'll start, if we head to 0.2 , I'm aiming for the 30k range. 

And now if anyone is panicking , look at the XRP/ETH charts,  at least we are doing better than ETH in this free fall 

4 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

so what your saying is the whole market is toxic?

ADA was over $1.00 now its about to be under 10 cents

XLM was almost $1 and about to be .15 cents

so everything is toxic right now I guess right?  Bitcoin was 20k now its 7k

STAY AWAY ITS ALL TOXIC 

/S

Well, I don't touch ADA or XLM for that matter, but just for the sake of comparison these would have to be trading at 5 cents.

11 minutes ago, vrippled said:

I must admit though that predicting/guessing the bottom is not at all an easy game  

Yep, that's impossible. I will miss the bottom, but I want to buy once the downward trend is clearly broken, even if that means I am losing on the first part of the uptrend.

And if i miss the uptrend at all because I am too slow, it is also okay. I had already decided I had enough, it is just that the opportunity looks very tempting. If it shoots to $3 tomorrow and I did not have the chance to buy more, I will also be happy.

2 minutes ago, mrenne_17 said:

Yep, that's impossible. I will miss the bottom, but I want to buy once the downward trend is clearly broken, even if that means I am losing on the first part of the uptrend.

And if i miss the uptrend at all because I am too slow, it is also okay. I had already decided I had enough, it is just that the opportunity looks very tempting. If it shoots to $3 tomorrow and I did not have the chance to buy more, I will also be happy.

I feel the same way. I’d rather miss out on the bottom and buy on the rise, then buy now and watch the price continue to fall. 

1 minute ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

If everyone wants a lower price go F'n invest in stellar!

NO! Its toxic it has fallen 90%! dont do it 

/s

serious 1 song comes to mind right now

3 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Isn't it tiresome to listen to these morons?  As if from .20 it will magically rise to $5  

Only has to rise to 40 cents to double your holdings of what you bought at 20c.  I know that if it goes to 20c, I'll be in profit overall if we pass 30c because I'll buy a sh!t ton of XRP at 20 to 25c, and that's even with my current DCA as currently 90c.  That's how I'm thinking. Think on your feet here.  Helps to already have not over-invested and have a ton of fiat ready to deploy.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Just now, 2ndtimearound said:

Only has to rise to 40 cents to double your holdings of what you bought at 20c.  I know that if it goes to 20c, I'll be in profit overall if we pass 30c because I'll buy a sh!t ton of XRP at 20 to 25c, and that's even with my current DCA as currently 90c.  That's how I'm thinking.

If that passes for thinking we are in a far sorrier place than ever.