XRPwillfailby2020

Are members here still buying ?

Just found this Bitcoin price prediction from 2015. Very enlightening and something to consider when trying to predict future XRP price. 

Look at the predicted BTC price for Dec 2017! The actual price was orders of magnitude higher.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1073797.0

I don't think bubble prices can be reliably predicted...they have a life of their own.

Edited by dreamsofpolyphemus

On 3/27/2018 at 4:58 PM, cryptosoldier said:

Years from now I will be telling my children about it and they will think I'm trying to pull a fast one on them.

They will never belive you!!! I hope you are enjoying XRP profits already.

“Some rich guy, that bought at sub 200”

??

1 minute ago, pumpndump said:

Nope I have enough if it goes to $3 in ecstatic, $6 omg, and $10 I'm done working.

Unlike most I dont see that happening for many moons if ever.

Sounds like you are holding 200k XRP - good for you. 

3 hours ago, pumpndump said:

No, I'm 47, and am close to retirement anyway 55-56.

67k....I dont need that much to be where I need to be.

I am 46 and am in much the same boat....except that I am still accumulating. In fact, I bought a week ago or so when it dropped to $.37. That brought my DCA average down a big more (been fighting to get it down since I got in at $1.50). 

Here is my reasoning that we do see double digits eventually (and I mean eventually....3-5 years). 

Right now we have a MC of ~$200b. With Fidelity, TD, Bakkt, etc. all wading into this thing, I do expect the MC one day to be in the $3T zone at a minimum. That’s 15x of where we are now and gets us to ~$7 on its own if XRP doesn’t outperform any competitors....but remember there will be some MAJOR companies jumping into this pool before long.  During that time I do believe that XRP will be better than average by a decent margin....so, $10-15 MAY be possible. 

Anyway, good luck. ??

7 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

I am 46 and am in much the same boat....except that I am still accumulating. In fact, I bought a week ago or so when it dropped to $.37. That brought my DCA average down a big more (been fighting to get it down since I got in at $1.50). 

Here is my reasoning that we do see double digits eventually (and I mean eventually....3-5 years). 

Right now we have a MC of ~$200b. With Fidelity, TD, Bakkt, etc. all wading into this thing, I do expect the MC one day to be in the $3T zone at a minimum. That’s 15x of where we are now and gets us to ~$7 on its own if XRP doesn’t outperform any competitors....but remember there will be some MAJOR companies jumping into this pool before long.  During that time I do believe that XRP will be better than average by a decent margin....so, $10-15 MAY be possible. 

Anyway, good luck. ??

Maybe the key to remember for me is these aren't stocks. This isnt a share of Ripple (wish it was).

13 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

Anyway, good luck. ??

Too perssimistic. Next bull run alone would probably get it over $10 and it would not need to wait for 3 years. Within 2 years at most.

3-5 years, $50.

Mark my words, because I am of the same age and I said so?‍♂️?‍♀️

Edited by MQB

I Average buying 3-4 times time per week in small increments for a while now that uphold is available. I can’t stop Really.  I do try and remember to only invest what u can afford but I Do get a little carried away when “feelin No pain” but all good. Looking back at my my stack goals when I first got in around May of 2017 it’s crazy   to think what that has Morphed into. I did trade in my one bitcoin I said I would never sell that I bought in the same time I got into XRP with all my other alts when XRP went to low 30’s mid 20’s last month and that was my all in moment that pushed my stack to a pretty fun Size. My friend said something that really made me realize something that ripple has always said. XRP will never go away. It’s there always and forever. So I love the short term possibilities but if crap hits the fan it’s still there for potential for my lifetime  (I’m 42) and digital assets everyone knows are the future.  U just can’t deny the tech  as it wins every time

good luck everyone and thanks so much for this community  

$2, $3, $5 & $10 I love the sober estimates. Glad to see people have come to their senses. If members are expecting another bull run they will be gravely disappointed. This this last year people was cashing out million dollars profits. We have 43 cents! Hang in there. 

Edited by BecomeRich
Typo