XRPwillfailby2020

Are members here still buying ?

tbh no. 

Happy with my stash and the market as a whole can't seem to pick itself up. 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:58 PM, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

I’ve got an end of year commission cheque coming in soon, so I should be able to pick up another 10-30k of XRP comfortably depending on how I feel and my wife’s vacation demands; that said the period between the money leaving my employer’s account and arriving in mine will doubtless be the moment XRP decides to go Apollo 11.

Payment clears on the 27th, so expect a run up before then!

It's the 27th. No run in sight. 

33 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Pretty bleak out there volume is nill!!

I bought 2k yesterday, and have another $8k to spend. But just had a big end of year commission cheque. I am also putting some into to GoldMoney as I have basically already maxed my pension fund.

15 minutes ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

I bought 2k yesterday, and have another $8k to spend. But just had a big end of year commission cheque. I am also putting some into to GoldMoney as I have basically already maxed my pension fund.

Sounds good :) stay diversified!!

9 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Sounds good :) stay diversified!!

Yes, pension is mainly global equities which have done well aided by Sterling being pants.

I’ve got about $15k of Gold and slightly more in Crypto, which on paper means I am underinvested in Gold and Crypto. Basically that means I only have 2.3% in Crypto versus my pension, and under 0.5% when including property. Unfortunately we don’t yet have a UK Crypto SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension).

1 hour ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

Yes, pension is mainly global equities which have done well aided by Sterling being pants.

I’ve got about $15k of Gold and slightly more in Crypto, which on paper means I am underinvested in Gold and Crypto. Basically that means I only have 2.3% in Crypto versus my pension, and under 0.5% when including property. Unfortunately we don’t yet have a UK Crypto SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension).

I was in Ireland when Brexit was going on and the sterling was being talked about constantly (how it would tank).

You are doing well!!

Well as it looks like the big players have struck the whole market again, I just bought more at ~$0.57. I have queued orders from back when it last slid under $0.50 still waiting to be triggered if it manages to be driven that low.