XRPwillfailby2020

Are members here still buying ?

I'm awfully tempted, but greed is getting the better of me thinking I might be able to get a slightly better price if I wait. I've had a longstanding order for a few dollars at a very low price just in case someone fat fingers and clears the order book. It's probably not money I would take off the exchanges with the fees and fixed costs of wiring, so I'm considering just using it now. I'm torn though, and might just leave it there on the off chance that there's a flash crash or accidental clearing of the order book.

It will turn around they say. People just want to save what investment they have at this point every buy unless flipped is a loss on paper week after week.

Edited by jasil

10 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Every time I have spare cash, I buy more. All the pieces are falling into place, from the bottom of the board to the top. The only hold-up now is regulation. 

Me too. Those on the sidelines waiting for regulation will know when material progress has been made from a regulatory perspective and enter before legislation is final. I think the price will move before any regulatory oversight is announced and then it’s too late.  DCAing on the way down is more effective from an accumulation perspective than waiting and hoping you can time the bottom. 

Why would anyone add to losing positions is the eighth wonder of the world. Why not add when the trend reverses and recovers? Oh I get it, that would be logical and it has no room in the business of hope. 

Edited by Spekul8

47 minutes ago, Lawyer said:

Me too. Those on the sidelines waiting for regulation will know when material progress has been made from a regulatory perspective and enter before legislation is final. I think the price will move before any regulatory oversight is announced and then it’s too late.  DCAing on the way down is more effective from an accumulation perspective than waiting and hoping you can time the bottom. 

How and why do you think regulation will grow the market?

More money leaves everytime new regulation is added and institutions are not waiting to invest.

Everything can be hacked, stolen, etc. vs traditional investments