Are members here still buying ?

Personally, I've stopped. And not because I've ceased to believe in what Ripple will accomplish because while I haven't bought, I also haven't sold since I got in (around Apr 2017... wish I was "bored" a couple months earlier then I would also probably be holding more).

I'm in a wait-and-see mode right now and it is a bit of pain to buy coins these days (all of them). I really hope someone comes up with an easier way to trade fiat to coin, or coin to coin.

I do and will continue to do so until I reach my target or my DCA approaches $1.00. My DCA now is low enough that I have plenty of time. I would prefer that we would see a price increase  sooner rather than later (mainly because of the naysayers), but I bought in because I believed in the ideas that Ripple as a company has envisioned and the token is part of that vision. 

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased another 1250 XRP today at .49. The declining price has not deterred me in the least. The near future is incredibly bright. Buy when there's blood in the streets.

I've got over a year in my first purchases, so here's what I'm contemplating... if the price were to go back to the 24¢ range, I could buy more and sell the bounce for a couple of dollars profit... it would be my first "trade", but I could use "first in-first out" accounting and pay long-term capital gains tax. What do you think?

Im going to do one more substantial buy. Gonna set my price at 50 cents. If the market falls further ill keep my market order a 4 or 5 cents ahead of the market. Lets see how low it goes. 

8 minutes ago, GiddyUp said:

I've got over a year in my first purchases, so here's what I'm contemplating... if the price were to go back to the 24¢ range, I could buy more and sell the bounce for a couple of dollars profit... it would be my first "trade", but I could use "first in-first out" accounting and pay long-term capital gains tax. What do you think?

We will reach over $ 500 end year - it’s a no brainer! Buy more! 

Bought a quick 200 today, but the bulk of my cash sitting on the sidelines is waiting to see if BTC pulls back to $4500ish, which is where I think the bottom might be.  My average cost was around $.20 for a long time.  I've been accumulating all these months to the point where I've actually brought it up to $.35 as I continue to purchase blocks of XRP occasionally.