Xrpdude

I know I'll be slated for this but...

Just now, Xrpdude said:

This isn't about XRP this about all alts. We'll be dragged down to .20 c imo because of the extreme nature of this market following the recent bubble 

People have been saying this is a bubble for 5-10 years! None of them were right ;)

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

People have been saying this is a bubble for 5-10 years! None of them were right ;)

Crypto was in a bubble in 2013 right before it lost 80% of its value 

1 minute ago, Xrpdude said:

Crypto was in a bubble in 2013 right before it lost 80% of its value 

A temp market collapse or heavy downfall is not the same as a bubble ;)

Edited by Plikk

If it really goes down to 20c, then I am going to triple of my holdings, because in 5 years time when we have this conversation again we will all look back and think what a idiot not to buying at the current level. So doesnt matter if ripple goes up or goes down, I am prepared.

There is a old saying:

What goes up must come down and what comes down must goes up. Simple!

10 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

If it really goes down to 20c, then I am going to triple of my holdings, because in 5 years time when we have this conversation again we will all look back and think what a idiot not to buying at the current level. So doesnt matter if ripple goes up or goes down, I am prepared.

There is a old saying:

There is a old saying:

When it comes  to investing it  says. The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent :)

18 minutes ago, kiwixrp said:

There is a old saying:

When it comes  to investing it  says. The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent :)

Five years enough you reckon?

3 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

I think 5 years sounds reasonable. 

We're in a period of uncertainty for a long time imo. I think we won't see XRP at +$1 again until end of 2019 

I actually don't think so. I think that most of the big institutional money (for speculating, e.g., hedge funds) will wait until there is very clear regulation set in place.

However, I think that there are quite a few players that will start investing as soon as the governments start to announce their stance in the matter and people realize that they are pro, but at a reasonable level (meaning that they wish to eliminate they use of illegal activities.)

To have the extremely clear regulations in place: 3+ years. To have the governments publicly announce their stance: 3+ months. Hence, I think the price will definitely be $20+ before the end of the year and $200+ in 3-5 years. But hey, just me speculating...

13 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

We're in a period of uncertainty for a long time imo. I think we won't see XRP at +$1 again until end of 2019 

magnificent , we can see bear extremist popping up everyday with brilliant ideas about what we are going to experience in the future , not long before we had many on the opposite direction predicting that its not impossible to see +1000$ in 2019

its easy to think bearish in a bearish market and give out these kind of comments , to me being under $1 for the next two years is as much irrelevant as +1000 price , cuz nobody is capable of timing any market specially an immature one  like Crypto which many (including me) believe is in its infancy.

in the bottom line , in sharp contrast to what we are experiencing right now , i believe when putting effecting parameters together, ripple has an enormous potential for changing how Crypto space will look like by the end of this year.

Edited by Ripplify

1 hour ago, Xrpdude said:

This I am sure it will be wrong. I will quote you soon

1 hour ago, Xrpdude said:

Yeah honestly mate I think you're gonna regret that prediction. 

Everything is in correction. BTC may well visit the 3k or 4k area before heading back up, but it isn't going to go there right now. XRP is not going to go back to 30 or 40 cents without going up again either. This is just the nature of correction, up and down. Crypto hasn't died, it is simply in the correction phase that necessarily must follow a huge run up. I am long BTC in the expectation of a run up past 10k to around 12 maybe 14k in the near future. This is gonna be a very choppy few months, not just a slow bleed. 

I should add: BTC is moving within a range. The high is 20k, the low around 6k. Those limits probably won't be tested for a long while. That's why I can so confidently say that we won't see 20 cent XRP.  We will follow BTC up and down to a certain extent, and so when BTC moves back above 10k, we will move above 1 dollar again. I will say though that I am expecting a new low for BTC and XRP, at some point this year. I will buy like hell when that low comes, but it ain't now.