I just got shadow banned on Twitter

3 minutes ago, jasil said:

I don't know why you keep saying that BTC isn't going to get dethroned! If anything it is growing stronger again.

I never said that BTC will never get dethroned...:wacko:

I see it falling hard..why is it growing stronger?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's those jealous Napster coin lovers I tell ya!

OK Everyone - stay clear of Chewie. He's picked up a nasty case of Kashyyyk  flu.   

Now in the realm of the farcical. My twitter account was locked for spammy behaviour after I wrote a single reply to Chewiecoin. At the same time I was shadow banned. It's no big deal because my prese

Posted Images

It is 

55 minutes ago, XRPHdlr said:

I never said that BTC will never get dethroned...:wacko:

I see it falling hard..why is it growing stronger?

It is the only coin that has a inkling of support by FI and if any coin will become a asset class it will be btc. Look at every coin and how much it is down and then look at btc the other coins aren't just following it other coins are being sold at a greater rate than btc.

Btc is the safe bet! 

41 minutes ago, jasil said:

It is 

It is the only coin that has a inkling of support by FI and if any coin will become a asset class it will be btc. Look at every coin and how much it is down and then look at btc the other coins aren't just following it other coins are being sold at a greater rate than btc.

Btc is the safe bet! 

Last I looked, this was XRP chat and not BTC chat.  Stop your FUD.  

1 hour ago, tulo said:

Someone should write a blog about this...the information nowadays is too much manipulated. Facebook and Twitter should be closed.

Too much politics and economics is going on there without almost any external regulation.

The middle man will never be impartial.

All you need to do to understand exactly the situation facebook is in, is go to work at an antiques shop.

Oh and the point about regulation: much harder to regulate facebook than blockchain. I think the repeal of net neutrality might be a good example of why.

Edited by Vader-DeWelt
20 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Hi gang.

I started getting active on Twitter a week ago to help spread the good word about XRP and fight FUD.

I got shadowbanned this morning. Anyone know anything about it?

I researched online and no one really knows why people getting banned. Looks like some Twitter algorithm bans you automatically. It can happen if you swear or post abusive tweets. I’ve done neither.

I don’t think there is anything you can do but wait out your ban? I tweeted at @twittersupport asking why and what I can do? Anyone have any experience with this? 

As there have been some very high profile #xrparmy tweeters shadow banned lately, I am treating it as a badge of honour. 

I’ll let you know if I find out anything more. 

Why do people get banned on Twitter? People get banned because Twitter is centralized and they do whatever they want. So...It's time for someone to make a blockchain based decentralized Twitter killer. 

25 minutes ago, Sox68 said:

Why do people get banned on Twitter? People get banned because Twitter is centralized and they do whatever they want. So...It's time for someone to make a blockchain based decentralized Twitter killer. 

Mastodon? Right? Already done? Or is there some problem people have with mastodon that I'm overlooking? Well it's not "blockchain based"

Edited by Vader-DeWelt