SuperTronk

Crypto in General appears to be over( not just XRP)

2 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

Here you go guys!

20180318_171251.jpg

Lolllll

12 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

Lolllll

There was no january pump either :lol:

On March 18, 2018 at 9:47 AM, SuperTronk said:

This is proof of concept and it’s proven Its not working.  Hence why institutions aren’t getting in 

BTC actually looks to be ok!  That might be the only one to hold up since you have to sell( buy btc) to leave your alts 

Aren't getting in?  Ripple has something like 125... o wait, since I started this reply 12 seconds ago they added a new client, 126 now on XCurrent.  If you really believe after seeing positive XRapid results from Cuallix that these existing 126 (and no doubt countless others who have NDA's with Ripple) institutions aren't going to sign up for an "easy" (according to David Schwartz) transition over to XRapid for more savings and freeing of Nostro/vostro capital than you should sell now.  Its a no falking brainer decision but these institutions have red tape for every decision.  As a headhunter who actively avoids the global banks as clients because it can take them 3 months to generate an offer on a 150k mid-level programmer hire I'm 100% sure the red tape internally to make this decision is fierce.  But I'm ok with that, I'm patient.  I'm so excited for 2019-2022.