SuperTronk

Crypto in General appears to be over( not just XRP)

For the first time I tried to shill XRP any coin to my friends and family.  Now that they are aware of this no one wants to buy in.  They would prefer to let it rally and just go up and not be in.

Everyone who wants coin has bought by now...which means boats are fully loaded.  Unless some massive institution comes in (which is looking slim as inflows are terrible) there will probably be a full out collapse in the sector.  Only maybe 1-4 will survive but prices much lower than today and they probably will appreciate 1-10%/ year like the stock market.

This last correction just made everyone sick of it and those who aren't invested are not buying.  

4 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

For the first time I tried to shill XRP any coin to my friends and family.  Now that they are aware of this no one wants to buy in.  They would prefer to let it rally and just go up and not be in.

Everyone who wants coin has bought by now...which means boats are fully loaded.  Unless some massive institution comes in (which is looking slim as inflows are terrible) there will probably be a full out collapse in the sector.  Only maybe 1-4 will survive but prices much lower than today and they probably will appreciate 1-10%/ year like the stock market.

This last correction just made everyone sick of it and those who aren't invested are not buying.  

I'll buy all of your xrp if you're ready to sell them.

Just now, Gilligan said:

I'm still buying and so are people I know who first bought in at ATH.  Even they can see the potential and don't want to miss out on future growth.  Fundamentals are still there, even for some of the other alt coins. Patience and perserverance is key.

Yeah the only thing that sucks for me is finding enough FIAT to buy as much XRP as I want and to also finish the boat I'm building.

10 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

sell your XRP and leave bitcoin ***

I have long considered the possibility the entire crypto market could collapse, but I think it is unlikely.  However, I could see XRP and other digital assets having more normal returns going forward (i.e., 10-20% per year).  On the other hand, I think it is entirely possible for them to continue to have fantastic returns (i.e., 50-100%+ per year).  No one knows how this is going to play out. 

With that said, if I had not already invested what I consider to be a fairly sizeable amount in XRP, I would probably be picking up some more.  And I still might depending on how low the price goes...

Edited by Sebastian

9 minutes ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Majority of your posts are pro stellar and anti xrp.  How do you expect anyone to take you serious?  You don't even do a good job spreading fud.  

Still can't believe you're todd! ?