Is anyone sceptical about xrp's future price potential?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to this Yankees baseball site and was really disappointed.  It was all Yankees fans.  Who would have thought?

There goes one now

I’m skeptical that XRP is a 100% guaranteed win but everything that I’m seeing indicates to me that it’s as close as a sure thing as you can find especially if you consider risk adjusted return.   An

I think we all need to move on from the "this could fail" risk disclosure. There is a non-zero probability that an asteroid crashes through the roof and smooshes me into the ground. But I don't spend any time thinking or worrying about it. Likewise, the consistent track record of the Ripple team and the sheer buzz they have generated in the banking and payment services space means I don't spend any time thinking or worrying this could fail. Reaching my goal may take longer than I would like but with a 3-5 year horizon, I'm good.

I mean seriously! Literally every company that matters, already know about Ripple. Go read their papers. They're either onboard, thinking about getting onboard or hoping they can beat Ripple to it - and I don't worry about that for a variety of reasons.

1 hour ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I think we all need to move on from the "this could fail" risk disclosure. There is a non-zero probability that an asteroid crashes through the roof and smooshes me into the ground. But I don't spend any time thinking or worrying about it. Likewise, the consistent track record of the Ripple team and the sheer buzz they have generated in the banking and payment services space means I don't spend any time thinking or worrying this could fail. Reaching my goal may take longer than I would like but with a 3-5 year horizon, I'm good.

I mean seriously! Literally every company that matters, already know about Ripple. Go read their papers. They're either onboard, thinking about getting onboard or hoping they can beat Ripple to it - and I don't worry about that for a variety of reasons.

Absolutely how I feel.  It's the absolute best investment I know of, bar none. XRP will get its true "zerpening" when big-time investors get on board and xRapid starts to be used. 

2 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

AGREE.

Ripple has an army of brilliant people developing, improving and selling XRP... working really hard, so we don't have to!  They work tirelessly, day in and day out, to create the perfect storm for widespread adoption.  Regardless of the price.  We just have to relax and be patient and if we can afford it, buy when the price dips.  Ripple’s team is out there working so hard .  No other crypto (most don't really have a team, much less a cohesive team) works as hard at creating the environment for mass adoption as Ripple.  

They’re doing ALL the heavy lifting and all we have to do it Hold.  It really is that simple.

I can't understand why anyone who has researched the company, educated themselves on the market and made a long term investment in XRP would be sceptical of the price in the short term. There is never ever a certainty in investments but Ripple are about as close as it gets. They have products that are far superior to anything else in this space and they are working alongside hundreds of  banks and FI's (who ultimately control everything) and giving them an opportunity to save billions. On top of that they have a staff and board of directors with enough educated authority to run a country. So no I'm not sceptical, but thanks for asking :wizard:

2 hours ago, Mrsrippley said:

I can't understand why anyone who has researched the company, educated themselves on the market and made a long term investment in XRP would be sceptical of the price in the short term. There is never ever a certainty in investments but Ripple are about as close as it gets. They have products that are far superior to anything else in this space and they are working alongside hundreds of  banks and FI's (who ultimately control everything) and giving them an opportunity to save billions. On top of that they have a staff and board of directors with enough educated authority to run a country. So no I'm not sceptical, but thanks for asking :wizard:

This is great. I think the whole shakeout in the past week or two is really separating those who actually research and understand, vs the speculators with the short term mindset who are just following the herd.

Fundamentals are better than they have ever been. Just hodl. Plus, you shouldn't be concerned about going to zero (which it won't), because you should've only invested what you could afford to lose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.