Ryu

-= The XRP Prices =-

A lot talk about XRP price on here.

In order for XRP to work, $100 per XRP is the minimum need. 

No one at Ripple talks about price in the public, but behind close doors they know whats needed.

All other prices $400, $500 $1000. 

These are all prices if Ripple really dominate this space. 

Right now they are doing that. 

Ripple/XRP is a smart investment.

There is no coin/token doing anything like Ripple.

The team, the money, the vision, the focus, the goal. Ripple has it all. 

When investing in a token/coin its the team that drives it. 

Ripple do not try to please spectators. They just have they goal and don't stop.

Ripple go 24/7

If you doubt XRP/Ripple, I don't mean to be rude, but your ignorant.

9713988885616e3ac3d573db173299fe.jpg

da.jpg

DMQz5KNX0AASJt-.jpg

img_80251_2.jpg

ripple-booth.png

ripple-ceo-brad-garlinghouse-img_2436.jpg

Ripple-SIBOS-16-HR-01-640x480-640x480.jpg

da.jpg

Edited by Ryu

4 minutes ago, Iggy said:

Not sure what the point of this thread is. I think all of us here are aware of this. 

Did you know this already?

The xrp price will ultimately be determined by the load that it must carry. Imho it's absolutely not going to be about the market cap, but about ensuring sufficient carrying capacity and liquidity. That being said, once Ripple's momentum starts resulting in widespread xrp usage, it's going to be hard to predict the upper limits of the price as it's nearly impossible to conceive all the different potential use-case scenarios. I believe that with what they've already accomplished, a $100 year end price might be too conservative even.

24 minutes ago, WuWei said:

The xrp price will ultimately be determined by the load that it must carry. Imho it's absolutely not going to be about the market cap, but about ensuring sufficient carrying capacity and liquidity. That being said, once Ripple's momentum starts resulting in widespread xrp usage, it's going to be hard to predict the upper limits of the price as it's nearly impossible to conceive all the different potential use-case scenarios. I believe that with what they've already accomplished, a $100 year end price might be too conservative even.

Exactly.

I think most people are under estimating how quick and far XRP will propel upwards once the regulations are in place for FI's, hedge funds, pension funds, investment funds, and of course the banks and money transfer companies when XRP goes live.

And then when we overtake BTC into 1st place the FOMO will be huge. Worldwide huge.

Just now, Tinyaccount said:

I've got no idea what the price will be.  But I believe that for adequate liquidity it has to be at least double digits.  More would be good.

To the OP thanks for the photos...   I had fun looking and seeing who was in them.

My favorite double digit would have to be $99 :rolleyes: