TheRustyHammer

So after the price downtrend and stagnation, have your EOY price predictions changed? If so, how?

31 minutes ago, rom said:

May I remind the kind public of a phallo-cephalic prophecy – "5.02 in 16 days"?

What's wrong with ****-head?  Perfectly good Anglo-Saxon speech.

Edited by Tyrell

My price predictions are nothing more than the price I really really want it to be multiplied by a fraction that represents how unlucky I am feeling at the moment.  The only price prediction that has any grounding in reality is the price I think we will see once Ripple truly disrupts the financial sector.

forbes (i think it’s forbes?) is sticking by their $10 prediction.  i’m thinking $5 to $6, but i’d happily be wrong if more lol 

Mine has changed. I was thinking we'd hit 20$ easy, especially with a Coinbase listing and SBI going live.

Now, if there is no CB listing and SBI takes longer than expected, I could see us hit 10$. BUT, since we are tied to Bitcoin, it has everything to do with whether or not money starts flowing back into the market. 

My guess is that this will happen in a few months. There is too much money to be made here. Even with regulations, it will take a very long time for governments to wrap their hands around what is happening in the crypto world.

Greed will keep this going until we hit a mature market. Strap on folks, because once BTC starts moving, so will we. UNLESS, we get full blown xRapid adoption, sign on hundreds of banks, FIs and payment providers and the Amazon rumors prove to be true, then expect us to decouple from BTC and blow passed 25$, though that may be wishful thinking at the moment.

Edited by Guest

At least for 2018, I'd expect XRP to generally trend with the market. If we can get a 1.5-2 trillion market with XRP at maybe $8-15 then that seems to fall in line with many people's predictions. 

Extrapolating from current progress, hopefully in 2019 XRP demand from FIs and payment solution companies really starts to shoot up and XRP might become the dominant crypto and it will be a case of XRP and then the rest of the crypto field.

14 hours ago, TLG said:

forbes (i think it’s forbes?) is sticking by their $10 prediction.  i’m thinking $5 to $6, but i’d happily be wrong if more lol 

Thing is if it hits $6, almost by definition it will overshoot $10 for a period and the fall back.

So could both be right.

I think we are going to a see BTC drain the sump pump phase. Value will drain out of BTC and flow mainly into XRP as ETH can’t handle it.

The CryptoAnarchs will screen abou sh**coins and all that, but XRP will be invincible given all the backing it has from the Financial Services Industry.

Edited by Mikhail_Liebenstein

20 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

No. Still at .93 cents.

Mine has changed, was thinking $4.6 by EOY now I am greatful to see $0.46 by EOY. So exactly half of your predictions 

Love the cool sunny by the way. Thought was a man-bee:lol: