Ripple & Amazon Partnership Rumour!!

as the article pointed out:

How reliable is the news?

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like there is much concrete data to back up these reports. There are no comments from Amazon itself or reports from sources within the company. Instead, it looks like a number of analysts have concluded that a move like this would make sense for Amazon. 

2 minutes ago, XRPisthefuture said:

as the article pointed out:

How reliable is the news?

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like there is much concrete data to back up these reports. There are no comments from Amazon itself or reports from sources within the company. Instead, it looks like a number of analysts have concluded that a move like this would make sense for Amazon. 

Sometimes it all begins with analysts saying, "Wouldn't it make sense for these two entities to get together?"  :P

image.png.a3e8b70ff76991ca6a896e0b8368ef56.png

image.png.1d37516ce9e66b6ac5edb662325e4431.png

image.png.058dda15e26de2d8638c9c41b9fa99c4.png

It is not a matter of 'if' but more a matter of 'when'.

Competitors in the industry have had about 12 months now to come up with a supplementary product.

There is NO ONE coming with ANYTHING CLOSE to the XRP ledger and the ILP.

Not even Apple, LianLian, ALipay, WeChat, Google etc. NO ONE. Ripple is superior and is ahead too much.

A "better" product is not even possible. Who cares about even 'faster' transaction times wit a 'lower' fee anymore. 

IT IS AS ROUND AS THE WHEEL NEEDS TO BE

1 hour ago, Theone01 said:

Can we please stop all these post. Mods you need to be stricter these fourms have gone down hill in the past few weeks. 

The opposite of FUD is just as annoying!

I also heard that the Google is going to buy Amazon, and then Apple was going to buy Microsoft, but only if Nike bought Reebok & Sketchers, and then XRP was going to be used for all their shoelaces. I don't know how they're going to do it, but my inside guy that lives in a cardboard box down the street from me told me. 

11 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

I also heard that the Google is going to buy Amazon, and then Apple was going to buy Microsoft, but only if Nike bought Reebok & Sketchers, and then XRP was going to be used for all their shoelaces. I don't know how they're going to do it, but my inside guy that lives in a cardboard box down the street from me told me. 

I heard they have a new 404 page with JoelKatz face on it. pretty funny actually...

https://ripple.com/files/xrp_overview.pdf

for a company solving a multi trillion dollar problem

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.