MundoXRP

SF Bay Area XRPCHAT Member Meetup

54 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, cmbartley said:

No one can predict the future but in my opinion Ripple has got the best business model in cryptoland and is the only one currently putting their product into production. I'm not divesting any time soon.

That's also what I took home. Despite the fact that winter is coming again.

Preview.jpg

MundoXRP and cmbartley like this

13 hours ago, cmbartley said:

...what they say publicly is pretty close to what they say privately as far as I can tell. They believe in the concept and technology behind Ripple and everyone seemed very dedicated to Ripple's mission. 

This is very true. All of my experiences with Ripple also support this point. I have never been fed a line of marketing BS, and there is a clear philosophy of proving integrity through actions and not spin. 

Sapitoka and tomxcs like this

lucky your enthusiasm and will to fly from Amsterdam for the meet up encouraged me to do the same for next meet up as i live not that far after all ( Atlanta GA ) please let's set the date for next round so i can get my tickets early :) ( still pending wife approval )

Edited by getitdone

Sapitoka and Apollo like this

On 10/8/2016 at 11:23 AM, Apollo said:

This is very true. All of my experiences with Ripple also support this point. I have never been fed a line of marketing BS, and there is a clear philosophy of proving integrity through actions and not spin. 

I can second (or third) this point. I've had the pleasure to meet a few different Ripple employees, and I wholly agree.

On 10/7/2016 at 7:26 AM, lucky said:

Come visit me in Amsterdam. We’ve got the best hamburgers here

Whoa there... Now I'm not much of an American exceptionalist and definitely had some good food when I visited Amsterdam a couple years ago, but I gotta say there's NO WAY you've beat us at our own game! When I think of the top ten things that define the U.S., hamburgers are numbers 1, 3 and 8 on the list. :hunter:

lucky and Apollo like this

3 hours ago, tomxcs said:

Whoa there... Now I'm not much of an American exceptionalist and definitely had some good food when I visited Amsterdam a couple years ago, but I gotta say there's NO WAY you've beat us at our own game! When I think of the top ten things that define the U.S., hamburgers are numbers 1, 3 and 8 on the list. :hunter:

Challenge accepted! What's the best you got?

OMG guys... there's a  burger-off behind the bleachers! Tommy told Larry that Amsterburgers have stale buns and a little paddy... and now... OMG... someones going to get cooked well done! :girl_cray2:

MundoXRP likes this