MundoXRP

SF Bay Area XRPCHAT Member Meetup

55 posts in this topic

I'm not going to make it after all. I'm not feeling well and am going straight home after work. Sorry I can't make it; I was really looking forward to catching up tonight and meeting some of the newer Zerps. :(

karlos likes this

11 minutes ago, tomxcs said:

I'm not going to make it after all. I'm not feeling well and am going straight home after work. Sorry I can't make it; I was really looking forward to catching up tonight and meeting some of the newer Zerps. :(

Maybe a few drinks will make you feel better! You should go! Who is going to "moderate" the meetup? :) kidding

Hope you get well soon! 

tomxcs likes this

56 minutes ago, tomxcs said:

I hope you feel better.. we will see you next time. 

@cmbartley we should have at least 10 people, but I'm hoping we have some lurkers that haven't posted. 

I had a great time tonight. Really fun to meet everyone there, you were all lovely.  For some reason, I ended up sitting by mr Katz, and I enjoyed every bit of conversation.  I was very tempted to run my fingers through his hair, but I fought the urge.

thank you mundo for organizing. Would love to meet again soon

Kaze

Very cool that you flew from Amsterdam do SF for a ripple meetup! Let's hope in the future we can have a lot of those meet ups a little bit all over the world! That would be fun. Like once a year, being each year a different location/continent 

MundoXRP likes this

Hey all, i really enjoyed meeting you all as well. Sorry for at times taking us off-topic at times @lucky. My wife really enjoyed the meet up and the chance to meet some of you too. Was a pleasure meeting JK and AB as well, Im still thinking about the question you asked me regarding what jobs will be left for the humans after the next round of automation: "what's the most complex thing you did today?"

More thoughts later. Have to get back to work. 

Duke67 likes this

Sounds like I missed a great party. Let's have another one before the end of the year. I'll make a sincere effort to join.