Ripplista79 Algorithm Predictions

Guest Ripplista79

19 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

On a serious note, I will make prediction updates as they come in with strong confidence numbers.  That could be tomorrow or next week or month.  Depends on the algorithm.  Sorry, I don't post every little thing that it outputs only the stuff that has higher levels of confidence.  

Besides, I am still debating if I want to continue on with this endeavor.  For me, it was a personal way to be an exhibitionist with my trades.  Having people call me out as some scam artist is something that makes me question my participation here.  

I do however enjoy reading the content people contribute to this forum.  I have found some real information gems in this forum.

Please continue.  You are showing something you enjoy and letting others follow along.   They don't understand so all they can do is try to find fault in you.  Nevermind the peasants.  :P

29 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

On a serious note, I will make prediction updates as they come in with strong confidence numbers.  That could be tomorrow or next week or month.  Depends on the algorithm.  Sorry, I don't post every little thing that it outputs only the stuff that has higher levels of confidence.  

Besides, I am still debating if I want to continue on with this endeavor.  For me, it was a personal way to be an exhibitionist with my trades.  Having people call me out as some scam artist is something that makes me question my participation here.  

I do however enjoy reading the content people contribute to this forum.  I have found some real information gems in this forum.

If our local meteorologists quit after a weather forecast was proven wrong our country would be in constant chaos. I’m not the type of person that gets angry if a prediction isn’t perfect but I certainly appreciate those who try to educate me in the process. Keep up the good work. For every negative poster on here I’d be willing to bet there’s 589+ that learn something but don’t post their reaction. 

Guest Ripplista79
3 minutes ago, XRPCyclone said:

If our local meteorologists quit after a weather forecast was proven wrong our country would be in constant chaos. I’m not the type of person that gets angry if a prediction isn’t perfect but I certainly appreciate those who try to educate me in the process. Keep up the good work. For every negative poster on here I’d be willing to bet there’s 589+ that learn something but don’t post their reaction. 

Will do.  Thanks.  Love your name by the way.  I hope one day to see a product added to the Ripple lineup.

xcyclone

Guest Ripplista79

So, I would just like to point out something that happened this week.

There is a key change in the messaging going on at Money 20/20 regarding development on the ILP by the development community.  I can't stress enough how important this is and how much it reinforces the fundamentals of XRP as an investment.

This is what I have been waiting for as have many of you perhaps.

Once this aspect of the equation changes and we start to see more "Omni-like" announcements, XRP price will really begin to accelerate.  

Ripple is focused on 1 vertical - payments

Ripple is allowing the community to come in and create the other verticals.  THAT IS AN EPIC OPPORTUNITY.

Guest Ripplista79
6 minutes ago, MungerMore said:

could you  change your photo? a modern and fashion one is appreciated.

after you

51 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

fwiw, I enjoy reading these posts and think it’s great that you take the time to type about what you do. 

Personally, I enjoy Ripplista79’s contributions here. She? He? is using tools to analyze and try to understand how the market behaves, and sharing their thinking publicly. Who cares if the predictions are off. It’s a learning process. It’s a ton more intellectual and thoughtful than the usual garbage pronouncements of $x by x date. 

Because Ripplista79 is trying to understand momentum, and that’s the key in this or any market. And XRP is oozing momentum which is why I’m here 

Guest Ripplista79

I must have posted it on another topic thread but my Facebook short is going very well.

BTC/XRP price does not want to budge post-G20.  I thought the two guys on the post-conference press clip were being eerily vague and playing dumb.  Makes you wonder what is really going on behind the scenes.  My guess would be that it was a very interesting meeting indeed.  To be a fly on the wall, oh my.

My position is still down

Average price = 0.00009999 BTC

I got weak hands and started pulling triggers fading around 7350 level only to buy back in at 7900's.   My average price went against me as a result.  I have orders on the book to fade my sells starting at 12,200. 

My algorithm is showing an upcoming bull swing to 14,000 level with a sharp pullback to 12,000 level.  It is indicating 14,000 on Tuesday. 

Anything can happen, looking forward to the next chapter of the XRP journey. 

9 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

My algorithm is showing an upcoming bull swing to 14,000 level with a sharp pullback to 12,000 level.  It is indicating 14,000 on Tuesday. 

FWIW - the behavior sounds correct, but your price targets feel a bit too aggressive.

Guest Ripplista79

I thought the same thing.

BTW- I meant Tuesday March 27th

Edited by Ripplista79

5 hours ago, Ripplista79 said:

I'm long in this bitcoin up move. Expecting a retest of 12k at least. Presuming that XRP will follow but am not confident about how aggressively it will follow and so currently staying out of it. XRP/BTC is the most worrying chart, no upward trend at all.