Ripple/XRP Taking OVER!!!

28 minutes ago, IAmATroll said:

You made me LOL.

1) So we are taking screen names literally?  We are not allowed to come up with crazy screen names?  So you are a Doctor with Alzheimer’s?

2) So because I choose not to post a lot, my opinions do not matter?  The OP is a fairly new registrar too, so his word is better than mine?

3) I can assure you that I have been following ripple longer and know more about it than most of the people on this forum.  If you do not believe me, I can message you the public address of my very first wallet and you can see the age and the connection it has.

Peace brother :girl_in_love: We get our fair share of actual trolls around here, so I am always careful until I recognize a poster. Especially when posts are negative. 

But yeah, it's a complete possibility they don't want XRP. If that happened, the price would probably plummet. 

Am I worried? Nah. I think Ripple has their stuff together. Other places have already decided to use XRP, so it is obviously working. 

1 hour ago, FUD said:

I guess I should not say a word in this one, concerning the fake name I chose ?

I did watch your replies closely for a week or so there...LOL

1 hour ago, MegaNerd said:

how did the T1000 travel back in time if metal not covered in flesh would blow up in the time distortion field? 

Of course we didn't move the T1000 back in time, don't be ridiculous. We simply found the nearest supermassive black hole collision and pulled it from the next parallel universe over. Of course, this also means it would be useless to ask this T1000 about the future, since it won't even know your past in this universe.

...oh, and nevermind what we were doing violating the non-abduction treaty between Universe 1 and Universe A :vava:

5 hours ago, IAmATroll said:

Or both could drop it after the pilots.

Yes they could. 

But considering we are all invested in XRP (I assume you are) isn’t it better to be more positive rather than negative on the potential future of our investment. Pointing out the positives of what’s happening rather than just “or both could drop it”

Apart from a select few, all other coins would die to have the partner adoption (pilots and use) that Ripple has.  

Of course XRP could fail. But do we need to add disclaimers to every positive post just in case that happens? 

I have never understood the motivation to post like you do. You join a forum devoted to an investment just to remind everyone how it may fail? But hey to each his own. 

I wish us all luck. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

2 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Yes they could. 

But considering we are all invested in XRP (I assume you are) isn’t it better to be more positive rather than negative on the potential future of our investment. Pointing out the positives of what’s happening rather than just “or both could drop it”

Apart from a select few all other coins would die to have the partnet adoption (pilots and use) that Ripple has.  

Of course XRP could fail. But do we need to add disclaimers to every positive post just in case that happens? 

I have never understood the motivation to post like you do. You join a forum devoted to an investment just to remind everyone how it may fail? But hey to each his own. 

I wish us all luck. 

Sometimes the negativity spreads like a virus.  Good thing xrp is the cure and will prove all the negative nannies wrong.

16 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Yes they could. 

Apart from a select few all other coins would die to have the partnet adoption (pilots and use) that Ripple has.  

I wish us all luck. 

55227a118e8800e1a4f3911a5ef12a6c--peanuts-cartoon-peanuts-snoopy.jpg

32 minutes ago, Blockchained said:

XRP will conquer the world. It will bring down all other cryptos. It will replace all fiat currencies of the world. It will replace gold and diamonds.

XRP will be worth at least 1 billion dollars each !

Yes, or it could fail?

I think we have covered the gambit of extreme possibilities. 

7 hours ago, mrenne_17 said:

There is a difference between being positive about things ("Taking into account WU and MG are close competitors, chances are very high they will both use XRP", which would have been perfectly understandable and acceptable) and stating things we do not know as FACTS ("both will run XRP"), which is just not correct, as neither we nor the OP know what is going to happen. 

To me truth is important, especially in a discussion. When you are unreasonably positive, you attract negative responses.

OP spreads information that is not true and the fact they are both close competitors certainly does not mean they will both adopt the tech and use XRP. Let's try to stay realistic and write the things how they are, so that other, less experienced people get the right information. There is no need to be overly positive about XRP as the facts are positive enough.

I absolutely agree that all factual points should be considered and discussed, we shouldnt live in a bubble where only good exists, however, to call yourself I AM A TROLL and react negatively without even an insight to an educated argument and in an obtuse fashion is not giving this forum anything of value. There will always be a different possibility to what we are anticipating, that's life, but abrupt negative responses are not helpful anywhere or anytime. If a son said to his father, I've studied really hard, spent months of work and I'm confident that I'll pass that exam and his father responded Yes but you might fail!  it's only giving him that possibility, sure,  but it is not the correct thing to do because he will probably have more chance of failing after that. What I'm trying to say is there is a way of putting your ideas across that don't sound dispondent and abrubtly negative.