ecent

Bank of America incoming?

21 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

I work as a risk manager and a contract administrator. Most people that work in the corporate setting don't even know what what a legal entity is. Heaven forbid you should be lucky enough to show  them an organizational chart of what entities owns most or a portion of another entity, and who is a sole or managing member. They will just look at you like a dear caught in the headlights. 

What in the actual hell are you talking about? No one asked what you do for a living... and your rant about organization charts doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

Is English a 2nd language for you? Perhaps there's a communication/translation issue...

4 hours ago, ksbarrett3 said:

What in the actual hell are you talking about? No one asked what you do for a living... and your rant about organization charts doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

Is English a 2nd language for you? Perhaps there's a communication/translation issue...

My undergrad is in English and graduated from the University of Texas. And my comment is rather easy to make an inference on. 

12 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

Then why reply to my comment? 

Because you're clearly clueless to the fact that what you're saying makes no sense and that no one cares.  I'm doing you a service by letting you know.

Here's a run down of what just happened, in a paraphrased version:
12M: I work at BofA
Me: I'm curious to your involvement
You: [God knows why you responded at all, much less tagging me] It's not BofA... It's BofAML
Me: Ummm okay, well that doesn't answer my question.
You: It's not supposed to, I was just telling you.
Me: Okay, well I was directing my question to 12M because he said he worked at BofA
You: People don't know what an Organizational Chart is
Me: I don't care
You: I graduated from University of Texas
Me: Still, I don't care.

Somehow... Lord knows how... you actually think what you're saying makes sense.  I'm here to tell you... it doesn't.

1 hour ago, dvdman said:

The Digital Investor just found this. He confirms BOA around the 4 min. mark...

And this is why I tend to find Ripple's low key interviews more interesting.