RTKen

Will we see a pump before the G20?

4 minutes ago, kudlajz said:

Haha, yeah, I know, but there are several meetings every month leading to the final one at the end of November, so I wasn't sure which one are important.. :D https://www.g20.org/en/calendar

20th march is w8th the finance ministers and banking people so people do expect some form of guidelines. 

Usually when the general consensus is that is matters a lot, it actually doesn't and price remains kinda the same. 

3 hours ago, Benchmark said:

I don't think so. If anything will happen it will be after G20, after we see some juicy announcements or plans...

SBI VC?

2 minutes ago, wnut said:

SBI VC?

Wasn't SBI VC the one that announced they will start officially after the 20th March G20 meeting? So, I think it's going to be interesting.. I'm going to load on XRP this week to be sure :D

10 minutes ago, kudlajz said:

Wasn't SBI VC the one that announced they will start officially after the 20th March G20 meeting? So, I think it's going to be interesting.. I'm going to load on XRP this week to be sure :D

I don`t think they gave a date, did they? I think they are waiting for the outcome of G20 and FSA meetings on 20th and 22nd respectively. Given the security problems exchanges have in Japan and not only, it is a wise decision imo.

On the same note, I wonder if FAIRX are doing the same? 

3 minutes ago, wnut said:

I don`t think they gave a date, did they? I think they are waiting for the outcome of G20 and FSA meetings on 20th and 22nd respectively. Given the security problems exchanges have in Japan and not only, it is a wise decision imo.

On the same note, I wonder if FAIRX are doing the same? 

http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/180130presentations.pdf (slide no. 106)

7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Beats me! I have some fiat ready to step in when dipping severely, but no idea what coin to put it in. As I know and believe in XRP most , the choice will be easy I think. ( others; XLM, EOS, LTC). 

I’ve been thinking about buying some ADA.

Volume is still abysmal ............the market will drop as the day come close. LIke we have seen weeks now small 3-10% gains is all the market gives these days reliably.