Trendkill

Inspiration behind your Username ?

Any backstory to everyone's usernames? I'm sure those that have their actual names or something silly like "jfnei$+)" don't have a meaning per se but the rest of you , what's your username all about?

Mine is pretty easy...I think some here might assume it is in regard to graph and wave "trends" but it is not. If you Google "trendkill" it will become pretty obvious where I come from. Been a metalhead my whole life and Pantera was one of the greats. 

So , what's your story?

Pantera-The-Great-Southern-Trendkill2.jpg

Posted (edited)

Mine is this @Trendkill but a little long to read LOL. BTW a good post, sir LIkealot!

When I decided to jump into Digital assets or Crypto Currencies as they where known back then in sep 2017. I needed to get at least a grip on what I was getting into.

I bought a book about on line trading. Pretty old one but very well written. And in the beginning there where a look back at Wall Street and the terms Bull and and Bear and Hogs and Sheeps.

So I decided to choose a Bull as my avatar, cause I am often accused of being a bully type of person, but use my lost Last Name " Zenkert" on my mothers side as a tribute to my ancestors from the middle Europe.

Edited by zenkert

Women on Boards

*surf boards :beach:

Love the idea of Deductive thinking. In programming language it would be simmiliar to "fuzzy algorithms". Sorta like assuming the next move without knowing all the facts. If you look at pure known facts in Crypto, you move like all others move. Being an xrp holder, i would say this forum has some good "deductive thinkers" 

A metaphor for the rise, punishment, and eventual liberation of Blockchain technology. In a nutshell, Prometheus(Blockchain) stole  fire  from the gods(e.g. the ability to have control over value/property, and thereby circumventing the gods control etc.), and gave the knowledge to human kind(the masses).   In response, Zues captured Prometheus(via regulation, bank restrictions, etc.), chained him to a rock(taxes), and had a eagle(FUD) eat his liver(human emotions) for all eternity(that was the plan). Prometheus was eventually set free by Hercules(yet to be revealed, and maybe never will) etc. etc.

When I chose the name, I had a loose idea of the concept. Writing it down was a lot of fun. Concept still a very rough draft IMHO.