Ripple-Stiltskin

Which trading guidelines do you have?

Just now, 2ndtimearound said:

This time around, my basic rule is the most boring one: I should invest a SMALL enough amount that allows me to feel relaxed about it and sleep easily at night.  It's oh-so tempting to buy more, but that's like having one too many beers...

If that's the case.  I'm falling over drunk on xrp.:biggrin:

My two mentors back in the days used to say “never try to hypnotize the monitors by watching prices 24/7 or drawing endlessly graphs, that show different results depending on your mood that day, it will not go your way if you stare or research the crap out of it” and “ market, is chest full of gold, but to open it , you need a special key, and that key is money and power, nobody becomes rich overnight even if he or she gets it right 100% of the time. In order to make a million a day on stocks, you need to invest at least a hundred times that million . But if you invest a hundred thousand, you may get a million in a year or 5,  or lose it all within the day “. Well s***t here we are, holding XRP and waiting for it to launch. But confidence is everything, I’m pretty casual on my investment, it will mature in time, but I have to understand it will not be “overnight” , we all can’t moon on the same ship , someone got to prepare the launch and someone got to control it from the “ground”. We are only the colonists, our only job at this point, is to get ready for departure and get our stuff together. And by the looks of it, the way the market reacting, not everybody is yet ready for “travel”.

I’ve got no strict guidelines as such but if you can bring down the break even price that’s my main priority..Which probably only applies to us FOMO buyers during late Dec to Early March .

Edited by Biggerdo
No reason