What’s the craziest thing you have ever done to buy more Zerps?

On 3/13/2018 at 2:25 AM, Zedy44 said:

I liquidated my Ameritrade and Vanguard accounts and rolled everything I had into XRP.

I also began GPU mining to convert whatever I could make into XRP after the cost of electricity (about $10/day right now).

I have been very loosely floating the idea of walking away from a Condo deal I'm locked into (but keeps getting delayed) to roll my deposit ($45k) into XRP and just finding a place to rent.

#YOLO

#ITSMYMONEYANDILLDOWHATIWANT

#HASHTAG

@Zedy44 I'm interested in trying this. What do you mine?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Break my daughters (she is 4) piggy bank few days ago...... bought 433 zerps....... She would not have forgiven me if it wasn’t for the paw patrol toys I got for her later (which comes from her p

Sold Mr. Mittens.  He was sad, but I think he understands.  Gotta have my Zerps.

I don't look great in fishnets, but...

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Trader-to-the-Crown said:

@Zedy44 I'm interested in trying this. What do you mine?

I run GTX 1080's which tend to be most profitable on Equihash / Lyra2 lately so those are assets like ZEC / BTG / ZEN.  If you use an application like NiceHash they'll essentially sell your GPU power for you and allow your hardware to mine all of the assets that utilize a given algorithm and pay you in BTC.  They of course rake a fee for providing such a service, but the fee is bearable given you didn't go buy a bunch of GTX 1080Ti's for like $1500/piece to get into mining.  Also, as long as you have a coinbase account they don't whack you with any fees when withdrawing your BTC from your Nicehash wallet, which is a nice perk + it's instant transfer.

Definitely a warning though...it's a lot less profitable today than it was before because of the difficulty improvement and the the down pressure on BTC since December.  Right now I'm making maybe $6/day.

• 4 months later...
On 3/10/2018 at 12:21 AM, Chewiecoin said:

@shaunnol made a great post yesterday in the Zerpening 3 Club that he rifled through his pants, checked behind the couch and raided the glove compartment of his car to find to find enough loose change to buy 4 more zerps.

Thats dedication. #Whateverittakes

If you think about it those 4 zerps will be worth $40, $400 and even $4,000 one day in the near future. So it’s a great investment. 

So it got me thinking,  what’s the craziest thing you have done to find more fiat to buy more zerps?

For me, it was selling my F1-11 replica toy plane that I owned since I was a kid for $50 so I could add to my zerp stash during the great XRP rise of December 2017.

Well worth it IMHO

Actually, as I sit in my lounge room watching the Warriors play the Trailblazers, I am wondering what else I can sell to buy more Zerps?

What’s a kidney worth on the black market these days?

I've saved change, saved up quite a bit then put it into the bank in exchange for the zerps. I've sold all my indoor gardening equipment for zerps, (hobby i had to lose anyway) and I've even had a yard sale too. Just liquidating the little things I don't need in my life anymore.

Sold my motorbike...just bought some zerps with the proceeds. I will have a smile on my face when stuck like a sardine in the London tube knowing I'll have a helicopter drop me at work in 5 years time...

I regularly go to a car parks, let everyone's tyres down. I then conveniently have a pump to hand and charge everyone $5 a tyre when they return to their car.

I call it Zerping. 

On 3/10/2018 at 2:53 AM, retryW said:

I went through the painstaking process of selling in-game video game items through 3rd party markets for real money.

Got like 10% of my stash this way.

Which game? I used to do stuff like that.. hahaha.

I sold a car I no longer used much at all (but had a payment on) and took a large portion of the proceeds and put it into zerps. I'm still paying the loan, even though the car is gone :P 

2 hours ago, NKHund said:

Which game? I used to do stuff like that.. hahaha.

I sold a car I no longer used much at all (but had a payment on) and took a large portion of the proceeds and put it into zerps. I'm still paying the loan, even though the car is gone :P 

Nice haha!

Various games, but mainly cs:go. Had quite a bit of money worth.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.