Chewiecoin

What’s the craziest thing you have ever done to buy more Zerps?

@shaunnol made a great post yesterday in the Zerpening 3 Club that he rifled through his pants, checked behind the couch and raided the glove compartment of his car to find to find enough loose change to buy 4 more zerps.

Thats dedication. #Whateverittakes

If you think about it those 4 zerps will be worth $40, $400 and even $4,000 one day in the near future. So it’s a great investment. 

So it got me thinking,  what’s the craziest thing you have done to find more fiat to buy more zerps?

For me, it was selling my F1-11 replica toy plane that I owned since I was a kid for $50 so I could add to my zerp stash during the great XRP rise of December 2017.

Well worth it IMHO

Actually, as I sit in my lounge room watching the Warriors play the Trailblazers, I am wondering what else I can sell to buy more Zerps?

What’s a kidney worth on the black market these days?

I borrowed a not insignificant (to my family) amount of money using my farm as collateral. So I’ve literally bet the farm on Ripple’s vision succeeding and XRP value increasing as a result.

Cashed out all my stocks in my vanguard not alot of money but alot to me, paid a bill and the rest when to zerps. 

They were 2 stocks that i wanted to keep for a loooong hold and wish i couldve kept but i think i made the better choice :i-m_so_happy:

only way i could have a good chunk of money to buy without taking from day to day family funds.

8 minutes ago, Amman106 said:

I borrowed a not insignificant (to my family) amount of money using my farm as collateral. So I’ve literally bet the farm on Ripple’s vision succeeding and XRP value increasing as a result.

Ballsy but i think youll be alright :drinks:

11 minutes ago, XENO777 said:

Cashed out all my stocks in my vanguard not alot of money but alot to me, paid a bill and the rest when to zerps. 

They were 2 stocks that i wanted to keep for a loooong hold and wish i couldve kept but i think i made the better choice :i-m_so_happy:

only way i could have a good chunk of money to buy without taking from day to day family funds.

How do you find returns on the vanguard? I am thinking investing on it

bank loan :) turned out to be a good decision. 1y worth o wages. clearly I took none of those advices regarding the losing. I for one truly believe that if u have just a bit of money and you want to change that around you will have to take some risks at some point. for me this was the bet that I was willing to take.

Nothing. I'm buying with a % FIAT that is affordable to lose while remaining to put a substantial amount of spare fiat on my savings. Its a slow growth but it gives me a comfortable feeling and since I started buying XRP I dont spend on useless things anymore, so I am happy - my wife is happy and my savings account is happy. I don't have to buy large chunks immediatly as I tend to believe that ripple will grow substantial in years and not in weeks which gives me enough time to accumulate my target. 

Boring..' :P

1 minute ago, Gaet said:

Nothing. I'm buying with a % FIAT that is affordable to lose while remaining to put a substantial amount of spare fiat on my savings. Its a slow growth but it gives me a comfortable feeling and since I started buying XRP I dont spend on useless things anymore, so I am happy - my wife is happy and my savings account is happy. I don't have to buy large chunks immediatly as I tend to believe that ripple will grow substantial in years and not in weeks which gives me enough time to accumulate my target. 

Boring..' :P

Nothing wrong with boring. Very good successful buying strategy.

The end result is you have more Zerps. Doesn't matter how you get'em

1 minute ago, Chewiecoin said:

Nothing wrong with boring. Very good successful buying strategy.

The end result is you have more Zerps. Doesn't matter how you get'em

I do gave up on alcohol and cut down on cigarettes so I'm investing my hangover/smoke money into XRP. Hell - xrp gave me a healthy lifestyle! Only seeing benefits here.. :P Allthough, if it would reach 100$ overnight - I think I would have a heartattack.