SuperTronk

IBM has Visa as a partner not a pilot !

1 hour ago, Live4xrp said:

What specifically are you reffering to?

IBM updated presentation with all their partners in blockchain. The payment ones ( Visa) will supposedly use stellar they have over 60+ Partners I believe.  Stellar will be used when payments are involved 

2 hours ago, SuperTronk said:

IBM on an absolute tear getting partners not pilots.

Quote from the article you are most likely referring to: ''IBM's product, which is built on top of an open-source blockchain called Hyperledger Fabric, uses permissioned networks."'

So IBM has a bunch of private projects that run on Hyperledger (FYI:NO COIN OR TOKEN NEEDED), that have absolutely nothing to do with Stellar.

Yeah, I don't think you understand how this works.

3 hours ago, Ctrl-Z said:

You got a serious warning for mentioning Trump? Your kidding me.

Well I think I did mention something that he is not the smartest leader in the world.

2 hours ago, JBW said:

Well I think I did mention something that he is not the smartest leader in the world.

Bad boy! We will have to deduct 30 XRP from your wallet!

4 hours ago, SuperTronk said:

IBM updated presentation with all their partners in blockchain. The payment ones ( Visa) will supposedly use stellar they have over 60+ Partners I believe.  Stellar will be used when payments are involved 

Pls provide a link...Thanks!

4 hours ago, Gepster said:

Quote from the article you are most likely referring to: ''IBM's product, which is built on top of an open-source blockchain called Hyperledger Fabric, uses permissioned networks."'

So IBM has a bunch of private projects that run on Hyperledger (FYI:NO COIN OR TOKEN NEEDED), that have absolutely nothing to do with Stellar.

Yeah, I don't think you understand how this works.

They actually have most the biggest banks on the hyper ledger. All the banks ripple was going for :)

3 minutes ago, cryptomediaxrp said:

They actually have most the biggest banks on the hyper ledger. All the banks ripple was going for :)

Reading this i think it might be a good idea for you to research what the purpose of hyperledger is. 

24 minutes ago, Gepster said:

Reading this i think it might be a good idea for you to research what the purpose of hyperledger is. 

I think you need to do maybe just a little yourself.

While still in the PoC stage (see our finance PoC tracker below), the financial industry is the furthest along in implementing distributed ledger technology. Benefits will include: streamlined settlement, improved liquidity, supply chain optimization, increased transparency and new products/markets.

The extensive involvement of leading fintech, banking, settlement and consulting firms in Hyperledger, in combination with the Linux Foundation’s legal and technical expertise, ensures this core technology meets the diverse and demanding needs of the global financial services industry.

https://www.hyperledger.org/industries/finance

39 minutes ago, Gepster said:

A little more info for you 

IBM’s Hyperledger Fabric

The IBM-backed Hyperledger Fabric project is a trade finance platform aimed at international payments utilizing blockchain, with seven of its largest supporters including Deutsche Bank, HSBC, KBC, Natixis, Rabobank, Societe Generale and Unicredit. IBM’s blockchain platform will run through the IBM Cloud, allowing for interconnectivity between all parties in a particular secure transaction.

This project is designed to be highly scalable, allowing for multiple entrants to easily integrate into the entire financial supply chain process through the secure blockchain, allowing for an unprecedented amount of transaction transparency. In mid-October, IBM revealed a partnership with blockchain startup Stellar, spreading the influence of the Hyperledger Fabric project to global levels unseen before.

https://beta.techcrunch.com/2018/01/28/bank-based-blockchain-projects-are-going-to-transform-the-financial-services-industry/

Edited by cryptomediaxrp

Blockchain technology is moving into the financial mainstream with IBM and seven European banks

IBM is building blockchain technology that will be used by seven of Europe's largest banks, including HSBC and Rabobank, to facilitate international trade for small and medium-size enterprises, the company said on Tuesday.

The project will mark one of the first real-world use cases of blockchain technology in financial institutions. The potential of blockchain has been praised by the banking industry over the past couple of years, but the first real applications are beginning.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/26/ibm-building-blockchain-for-seven-major-banks-trade-finance.html