SuperTronk

IBM has Visa as a partner not a pilot !

BTW what has this post got to do with xrp. Why is he allowed to post things like this here. I also have Stellar but I read about those news somewhere else. ADMIN why don't you just delete this post. I got a serious warning mentioning Trump,  I am sure a get a another one in 5 min and then I am out from here. 

46 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

What’s left for us, seems like all we get are these sketchy pilots.  No big names appear to want to use XRP.  Stellar seemed to have found the cheat code, partner with a massive company and let them network vs getting a sales team and try to network on their own. 

Union Pay is in the mix too.  IBM on an absolute tear getting partners not pilots.

seems like smaller companies may use XRP but it’s not looking promising like it was last summer 

Please just go find your safe space somewhere, or switch teams, or both.  KTHXBYE.  

52 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

seems like smaller companies may use XRP but it’s not looking promising like it was last summer 

If Google, Amazon, Alibaba are small companies.. which are big one? I wonder..

25 minutes ago, JBW said:

BTW what has this post got to do with xrp. Why is he allowed to post things like this here. I also have Stellar but I read about those news somewhere else. ADMIN why don't you just delete this post. I got a serious warning mentioning Trump,  I am sure a get a another one in 5 min and then I am out from here. 

You got a serious warning for mentioning Trump? Your kidding me.

1 hour ago, SuperTronk said:

What’s left for us, seems like all we get are these sketchy pilots.  No big names appear to want to use XRP.  Stellar seemed to have found the cheat code, partner with a massive company and let them network vs getting a sales team and try to network on their own. 

Union Pay is in the mix too.  IBM on an absolute tear getting partners not pilots.

You don't post any references and you just say IBM has Visa. IBM is a vey big company which partners with many companies on many different projects. And what is the difference between partner and pilot according to you? And what do you mean "Sketchy pilots"?

FUD written all over you dude. 

It's strange, the article says :

In global shipping, IBM customers include Maersk, Du Pont and Dow Chemical. Walmart, Nestlé, Kroger and Unilever are among its customers. Its global payment customers include Visa, Polynesian payment company KlickEx, EarthPort, Nab, BBVA and CIBC. And in trade finance, IBM's clients include Société Générale, WeTrade, HSBC, Unicredit and Santander.

However, Santander and Unicredit are confirmed Ripple partners...

1 hour ago, Benchmark said:

That's great. So XLM should be mooning now? That's odd, because XLM follows XRP like a small bear cub following it's momma. 

XLM is down more and anything IBM touches these days turns in to a steaming pile of junk.

8 minutes ago, KBenben said:

It's strange, the article says :

However, Santander and Unicredit are confirmed Ripple partners...

3 minutes ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

XLM is down more and anything IBM touches these days turns in to a steaming pile of junk.

they are by ghosting Xcurrent,
They Are Becoming Ghosts of Their Former Selves,
The Zerpening Rises!

Edited by robertbruce
IMO

1 hour ago, SuperTronk said:

Why is this even here...