cryptomediaxrp

WILL STELLAR LUMENS XLM BE ADDED TO COINBASE BEFORE RIPPLE? CNBC FAST MONEY

If coinbase are looking for a safer bet, is Stellar a safer bet than ripple? Ripple invest their xrp in hedge funds and other investments that are vulnerable to an economic collapse of the us stock market, bonds etc. whats your thoughts? If they have xrp invested in the stock market and the stock market crashes, they will loose a lot of money right? Watch the video all the way through to understand what im saying!

Just now, cryptomediaxrp said:

If coinbase are looking for a safer bet, is Stellar a safer bet than ripple? Ripple invest their xrp in hedge funds and other investments that are vulnerable to an economic collapse of the us stock market, bonds etc. whats your thoughts? If they have xrp invested in the stock market and the stock market crashes, they will loose a lot of money right? Watch the video all the way through to understand what im saying!

Total BS!

i posted a 7 min video 2 mins ago and have had 2 comments already. How can you judge if you haven't even watched the video? 

3 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

I'm completely done with CNBC and the morons on that show.  They lost all credibility with me.

THing is...IF I was Ripple..and IF Coinbase is under investigation....why would I want, as Ripple, to be associated with them before it's resolved (and only if they are not guilty of anything)?

@cryptomediaxrp Hey mate. CB is probably not gonna add XLM before XRP because:

-More centralised than XRP (stellar runs on only 23 validator and 8 of them are just IBM)

-Much easier to manipulate XLM (Jed could crash the market any time he desirers)

-Plus their trading 24h volume is pretty low compering to other top 10 coins ( actually its always the lowest unless they are getting pumped) 

Personally I believe that NANO or DOGE have better chances to be added than XLM on their platform xD 

I honestly doubt Coinbase would go for Ripple next and tbh, they better get their act together before adding anything. Besides.. who cares - it's the joke of the town. 

51 minutes ago, cryptomediaxrp said:

i posted a 7 min video 2 mins ago and have had 2 comments already. How can you judge if you haven't even watched the video? 

Do you think you had an exclusive on that?