Despite these exceptions, the rule still seems to be that the overall market is negatively impacted when Bitcoin is negatively impacted.

XRP Will Be First to Diverge from Bitcoin

I sincerley hope that you are right on that @Hodor

Hodor,

Incredible to compare the drivel being published in the likes of Forbes, etc. and your work

We are beginning to see the degrees of separation phenomenon at work now:

So why am I talking about Grab?  An XRPChat member noted that: 
There exists an existing partnership between SBI Ripple Asia and Saison Card 
Saison Card is forming a partnership with Grab 1

This can only get better as Ripple spreads out and adds its partners.

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

More setbacks for Bitcoin are acting like an anchor on the crypto market.  In today's blog entry, I talk about those factors, as well as how I see XRP diverging from Bitcoin's market leading dominance.  

For Ripple and XRP, it's been nonstop good news over the last four days, with the big news being the anticipated release of the MoneyTap application by the Japanese Banking Consortium (JBC). :sun_bespectacled: I discuss the details behind this application plus I have some surprises about possible business deals you might not know about.  It includes the partial acquisition of a hardware wallet company by SBI, the addition of XRP to the BitIT marketplace, a Grayscale investment fund specifically targeting XRP, and the rumor of Ripple technology underlying a deal between Saison and Grab.  

Rounding out the list is an update for those in the XRP community eagerly awaiting the release of the Kyte wallet!  

I hope you enjoy - please leave any feedback below.  Feel free to share my blog on any other platform, or with a friend or family member - and thank you for doing so!  :yes3:

"XRP Will Be First to Diverge from Bitcoin

I’d be lying if I said I felt no sense of schadenfreude in knowing that XRP will be the first digital asset to disconnect its price performance from that of Bitcoin"

So would I -  and I can't wait for the time when its' price has no significant effect on the price of XRP.

Of all your Blogs to date this one has given me most satisfaction as the general tone is one that conveys the sense of Ripple quietly and regularly building on small victories.

"It is more difficult to organize a peace than to win a war; but the fruits of victory will be lost if the peace is not organized." Aristotle

Seems like he and Ripple have something in common! Great minds think alike!:JC_thinking:

Once again @Hodor, thank you for keeping us, the great unwashed, up to speed with the ongoing XRP developments.

59 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

"XRP Will Be First to Diverge from Bitcoin

I’d be lying if I said I felt no sense of schadenfreude in knowing that XRP will be the first digital asset to disconnect its price performance from that of Bitcoin"

So would I -  and I can't wait for the time when its' price has no significant effect on the price of XRP.

Of all your Blogs to date this one has given me most satisfaction as the general tone is one that conveys the sense of Ripple quietly and regularly building on small victories.

"It is more difficult to organize a peace than to win a war; but the fruits of victory will be lost if the peace is not organized." Aristotle

Seems like he and Ripple have something in common! Great minds think alike!:JC_thinking:

Once again @Hodor, thank you for keeping us, the great unwashed, up to speed with the ongoing XRP developments.

That's some deep meaning in the Aristotle quote - and it is so true as well! 

When it comes to organization, Ripple is literally the best I've seen.  They have so many puzzle pieces in motion, that it's difficult for even our crowd-sourced analysis to get a handle on it! 

Thanks for the comment and encouraging words - I appreciate it.  :yess:

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I got a Snoopy hug! 

I think it's going to be a great Thursday!  :yes3::this:

15 years ago when my wife and I were just starting to date one of our first dates was to an amusement park that had a "Camp Snoopy".   Obviously that's the kids part of the park, but we kept lingering around there because I wanted to see Snoopy.  It then started to rain so we figured no costumed characters so she took me to the gift shop to get me a shirt to cheer me up.  While we were waiting Snoopy came out.  She got pictures of me getting a hug from Snoopy.  Now that we have the boys my parents get us season passes and we get pictures with Snoopy every year.  One of my favorite times was when we got to have a pizza and cookie party with Snoopy before the park closed for the night.