RegalChicken

Zerpening 3: HODL My Zerps

8 hours ago, Paradox said:

@Simoun @Ripple-Stiltskin @Zerp_Legend  Am I the only one that is a little confused here?   We have David and Brad stating that xRapid will be live very very soon,  yet Asheesh comes on the livestream and states there is no set time table and they "hope" to have it in production some time this year.    I don't understand why things have to be so unclear.

Switched some of my Zerps to "safer" coins for now. Then again, they want xrapid to be perfect so lets give them time

Edited by Zerp_Legend

1 minute ago, meatgrinder said:

It would be nice, if sbi vc would go fully live next week 🤞

Depends which rumours / tidbits of news you want you want to buy into.

Rumour Number 1: 18th of July 2018  

Rumour Number 2: July 2018 

In either case assuming there are no surprises / change of plans ... we're less than 2 weeks away. 

Hodl on team. Hodl on. 

Just now, ecent said:

In either case assuming there are no surprises / change of plans ... we're less than 2 weeks away. 

Hodl on team. Hodl on. 

Saw a tweet posted here where someone in japan said they’d receive password on 18th and be able to transact on 20th. Obviously that tweet could be total bull.

2 minutes ago, ecent said:

Hodl on team. Hodl on. 

Let’s hope it won’t get delayed 

1 hour ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Switched some of my Zerps to "safer" coins for now. Then again, they want xrapid to be perfect so lets give them time

Are there any safer coins? Which ones, just curious !  I feel market still moves as a whole, so the choice is being in or out, as I see it atm.

23 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Are there any safer coins? Which ones, just curious !  I feel market still moves as a whole, so the choice is being in or out, as I see it atm.

In my opinion, no. With my investment horizon of 5+ years I think XRP by far is the safest bet of the DAs. I also think that BNB is up there, probably along with TRX.

This is the first round of "crypto explosion". And for this round there will be the infrastructure-based DAs that will be the biggest. After this, there will be the "second round", where there will be more application-oriented DAs. But I suspect that the second round will start in a few (3-5) years..

just my two drops

47 minutes ago, Vesm said:

hahaha! 

I read their white paper (not much to read actually...). So hilarious :) Looks more like a high school science fair project than an actual white paper 😛

Sums up most of the other coins out there

Just mulling over this whole CB thing, and could it be the case that Ripple don't want XRP to be listed at this point? They probably could get a listing if they really wanted to. 

They're trying to bring some serious financial institutions on board, so any sign of price volatility brought on by retail speculation could alienate these customers. 

7 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Just mulling over this whole CB thing, and could it be the case that Ripple don't want XRP to be listed at this point? They probably could get a listing if they really wanted to. 

They're trying to bring some serious financial institutions on board, so any sign of price volatility brought on by retail speculation could alienate these customers. 

Possibly.....

or.....

Coinbase are a bunch of dodgy, scam laden hustlers