Jump to content
RegalChicken

Zerpening 3: HODL My Zerps

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Could this be in relation to Polysign who David is involved with?

They are both involved there but I think in general he is meaning people won't hold a ledger based wallet.

1. Due to the expense of having 20xrp locked up to open it

2. Most people will hold their funds with an app or money sending service etc pr some form of off ledger storage through a service provider (internet content payment account or something) and also the fact that XRP and ILP are going to be the plumbing and the water of the IOV so the average person won't even know what they are or how they work. Much like now most people dont know about TCP/IP and how sending ab email works. Nor do they care they just want to send an email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bachmama said:

David is thinking sentences and speaking them out in abnormal speed. Shame he is not into astrophysics. He could have solved the dark matter issue or the double slit experiment. But no, he had to solve the double spend problem.

Actually I would be really happy to talk to him at a hotel bar one day.

I really think that if David decided to switch jobs to become a Quantum mechanica pro, he would be as great as the Late Stephen Hawking. Man, so much intelligence and knowledge in one man's brain, it''s almost frightening...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

They are both involved there but I think in general he is meaning people won't hold a ledger based wallet.

1. Due to the expense of having 20xrp locked up to open it

2. Most people will hold their funds with an app or money sending service etc pr some form of off ledger storage through a service provider (internet content payment account or something) and also the fact that XRP and ILP are going to be the plumbing and the water of the IOV so the average person won't even know what they are or how they work. Much like now most people dont know about TCP/IP and how sending ab email works. Nor do they care they just want to send an email.

 

tenor (8).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

CSC -17% 24H
FUN -5,3% 24H

Buuuuuuuuuuuuhh @RegalChicken
But I will buy some CSC. I promise, just to be on the safe side, if you start FOMO me again.

Stop it Bull... Just stay with your First Love... XRP will make you very happy... Don't spoil this oportunity... You might not have another one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DutchPanda said:

I really think that if David decided to switch jobs to become a Quantum mechanica pro, he would be as great as the Late Stephen Hawking. Man, so much intelligence and knowledge in one man's brain, it''s almost frightening...

david should be kept in a bubble, too dangerous for him to be traveling on planes and trains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tribble said:

I took it to mean xRapid is about to be ramped up and soon I will know if I will be rich or posting on another forum.

XRPs value has always been with its liquidity demand. There are too many for pure speculation.

Of units and fractions

I think it's interesting how some (not you) get fixated on the price of a 'unit' of a given digital asset. So, you hear people saying they can't afford XBT at $6,500, much less at $20,000. 

Fractional ownership is hard to grasp for some who are stuck with whole numbers. I suspect they are saving away until they can afford 1 unit of whatever DA interests them. Maybe they never owned shares in a mutual fund, or misunderstood what they were buying.

Ditto for XRP, whose total number is given as 100 billion. But, is that relevant when the fee for any transaction is in drops, or 1-2 millionth of an XRP? The drop is actually the base unit. The price has to rise from the liquidity standpoint, but from a practical everyday retail transaction aspect, it's as if the actual supply is 'greater' (add 6 zeros to 100 billion) because of the minimal fee involved in anything. Imagine if you owned a few thousand USD, yet in real life everything costs one ten-thousandth of a penny 'to do.' That's where usage lives.

 

Edited by gomoku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

david should be kept in a bubble, too dangerous for him to be traveling on planes and trains.

Haha they have actually had that convo at ripple and have worked on decentralizing what's in his head lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Stop it Bull... Just stay with your First Love... XRP will make you very happy... Don't spoil this oportunity... You might not have another one...

I have my XRP. Just playing around. You need to have FUN, VEN, ALV and now maybe some CSC.
VEN I value very high. And will keep just as my Zerps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I have my XRP. Just playing around. You need to have FUN, VEN, ALV and now maybe some CSC.
VEN I value very high. And will keep just as my Zerps.

What about Zilliqa Bull??... Have you tried it??  Its yummy yummy...  :spiteful:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×