RegalChicken

Zerpening 3: HODL My Zerps

Just now, Raekwon said:

Was not implying you were hiding the Feb pricing, just thought it would be fair to mention it. But as I said, I do agree with your point :)

Good taste in music and a helpful contributor to the community.

Post more please 😁

1 hour ago, Zerp_Legend said:

My greatest regret not investing in Amazon 18 years ago :(. Then again, I was only a Baby goat back then

1 hour ago, wien0004 said:

We may be all a bit crazy for buying into a budding applications for blockchain, and in the case of XRP its application to revolutionize Fintech.
Would you have invested in Henry Ford's company a century ago? Microsoft 40 years ago?

No risk, no fun.

Why would you ever want to invest in an online bookstore? :dthinking:
There's a bookstore already in every mall and you can preview the book you're thinking of buying.
Jeff Bozos obviously wasting his time!

Hi guys, this club is receiving a lot of reports for NSFW content. Please keep the discussion related to Ripple, XRP and cryptocurrency. Continued posting of half naked women will result in bans. I dont have the time or patience to keep following up all these reports.

Can anyone help me understand this wallet-thing?

Desktop-Wallet

If I create a Desktop-Wallet: Does this mean that my coins are stored physikally on my computer?

I mean: Does my computer need to be on to send coins to my desktop wallet?

3 minutes ago, karlos said:

Hi guys, this club is receiving a lot of reports for NSFW content. Please keep the discussion related to Ripple, XRP and cryptocurrency. Continued posting of half naked women will result in bans. I dont have the time or patience to keep following up all these reports.

I, amongst some other members i believe, was the lucky one. Never knew this was inapropriate given the fact it were not nude pics I posted.

Message received, i will try to be a better man😃.

By the way: i don't use xrp-chat on my works computer, so never thougt about NSFW rules...

Posted (edited)

This is the new Club Standard for posting any kind of Women in this Fine Club. Although the Dress Color may be different.
Anything else will be deleted by the Team.
Read the Post by the owner of the Forum above. Ahhh, and it has to be cryptorelated too, so maybe this pic is too much too 🤩
No, seriuosly, we had it coming, so please note what @karlos wrote in his Post on this Page, and behave accordingly.

clubStandardWomen.PNG.0a5f7ba0e9f80bfe5c55206ff558e9c8.PNG

Edited by zenkert

13 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

Can anyone help me understand this wallet-thing?

Desktop-Wallet

If I create a Desktop-Wallet: Does this mean that my coins are stored physikally on my computer?

I mean: Does my computer need to be on to send coins to my desktop wallet?

Simple answer. No and No @xSODAx