RegalChicken

Zerpening 3: HODL My Zerps

2 hours ago, Prometheus_Rising said:

Just wondering if anyone here is ****** at all of the censorship, political crap/correctness , excessive rules, lack of vision......... in our own respective countries.

I am looking to gauge the level of interest in Zerp island.

My initial idea is to crowd fund the commissioning of a floating island located off the coast of a crypto/lifestyle friendly host nation. We would need to develop our own set of rules (yes you do need those) with XRP as the base currency.

Codius could be used to link and manage all of the systems.

Think....... Blockchain development research facility, accommodation, awesome lifestyle, employment, socio-engineering (in a good way), autonomy, sustainable.

This can be done in a modular way.

Built from the ground up without unnecessary legacy systems.

I found a company that can build a floating island to accommodate 300 people for 50 million USD(I can't find the link). This equals about $166,666 per person (very rough)

I am open to any input regarding all aspects of this potential project.

Here are some examples.....

https://www.seasteading.org/floating-city-project/

image.png.da94ca4f8bdd3915ab27efb0f62b6d88.png

image.png.322e6de7de17baf1877d5c28e279a936.png

image.png.cbb3fbb2b42d74adb74351807872117f.png

image.png.798ed94c212922f5e2b15b002ff71585.png

So they think they can build an island for 300 people for the cost of a Gulfstream G5 ( 50 Million )

Color me doubtful, or drunk, or both

2 minutes ago, dragonbait said:

So they think they can build an island for 300 people for the cost of a Gulfstream G5 ( 50 Million )

Color me doubtful, or drunk, or both

In all actuality, if that's what a G5 goes for....it shouldn't. Aviation industry, part prices are extortion...

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dragonbait said:

Has anyone thought about taking up yoga

A few years back Kate Potter with her series of Namaste yoga stuff had a fan based thing where you could send in pictures / videos of you doing their stuff.  My wife sent it in and she won.  It was basically bragging rights, being named one of their yoga masters, a mat, their new dvd, and a shirt.  

Namaste 😉

Edited by Snoopy
Clarity

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, dragonbait said:

Has anyone thought about taking up yoga

Let's still try to be careful.  We ride a fine line now thx to some moles.  We don't need anymore attention.  :hi:

Edited by XRPisVELOCITY

12 minutes ago, CarloRossi said:

My Chakra has been fully opened.  Good night.

Not sure what that means, but it definitely sounds good. *Added to my "what girls want to hear" dictionary*. Have a good night!

1 minute ago, Uphodler said:

Not sure what that means, but it definitely sounds good. *Added to my "what girls want to hear" dictionary*. Have a good night!

Not sure either but it sounds Yoga related.  I prolly wouldn't whisper that to a lady though.

3 minutes ago, CaptainHook said:

Quiet in here.....

Buy more XRP ?

Heres something to pass the time

Sorry nothing to censor...

I think the Yoga gif left everyone speechless.

Posted (edited)

Please do not post NSFW content in Xrp Chat. We have had the same policy on content for years and it's worked pretty well to keep the community positive, inclusive and on-topic. If you like posting half naked girls there is Discord, Telegram etc.

Edited by karlos

3 minutes ago, karlos said:

Please do not post NSFW content in Xrp Chat. We have had the same policy on content for years and it's worked pretty well to keep the community positive, inclusive and on-topic. If you like posting half naked girls there is Discord, Telegram etc.

What exactly did I post???