RegalChicken

Zerpening 3: HODL My Zerps

41 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

I am still here boys.  I just realized being on the board and listening to FUD and checking the price 79 times a day does nothing lol. Today is the first time i have checked the price in two weeks.  I am not selling anytime soon and still have nearly 800,000 XRP.

Yes the woulda coulda shoulda of "if i had sold at $3.80 and bought back at 0.45" does cross my mind but i know damn well even if i had sold at $3.80 my stupid ass would have just bought back at $3.00 thinking  it is a wise move lol.  Besides triggering a short term sale and owing taxes not much would have happened.  In the meanwhile I am focusing on my medical practices and still keeping up with major news.  

And you forgot the Ford GT  in that collection lol.  

Agreed. Even if we had been lucky enough to see at the all time high we would have had to have bought back around $2 or less to cover short term cap gains if you weren't holding over a year yet. At that point we didn't expect the price to drop that low. 

A price of $1.70-1.80 then might have yielded a 10% gain on the stack size after taxes but again when we were soaring over $3-3.50+ who expected the price to plummet so far so fast? 

Especially considering most of the news at the time was positive. Partners, exchanges, etc. Massive coverage. It seemed like the bubble was starting, not ending. 

I've thought it over many times and at the end of the day continue to dollar coast average. The prolonged dip has let me add about 20%+ to my stack so I'm happy-ish. 

All in all my only negative thought I really get with the correction / bear market is I do feel bad for the guys who boucht at ath as an entry point. But most of them around here bought all winter and lowered their cost average as well. 

I think with everything going on most of us still see $5-10+ this year as a very possible minimum.  Things look very very positive. 

5 minutes ago, karlos said:

A reminder this forum is for discussion of crypto currency, XRP and Ripple. Posting NSFW content, “bikini babes” etc will incur warnings.

What is NSFW content? 

10 minutes ago, karlos said:

A reminder this forum is for discussion of crypto currency, XRP and Ripple. Posting NSFW content, “bikini babes” etc will incur warnings.

Yeah.. Nowadays I have to be careful about opening XRPchat at work because of NSFW content.. 

Speculation or for real

"Besides news of CoinBase move to Japan and listing Ripple (XRP) tokens,"

"Our trade plan here is simple. We are net bullish despite sell odds being stacked against us. Now, because of this predisposition, two things can happen. Either sellers reverse yesterday’s gain and breach below 60 cents or Ripple buyers add their longs following CoinBase news and break above June 4 highs at 70 cents. In my view, taking longs in line with the weekly chart and our general skew would be the best approach. Therefore, today, buyers can begin picking long signals in the 4HR chart and aligning themselves with the current trend. Our ultimate target lies at $1."

Source https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/06/ripple-xrp-price-technical-analysis-june-6-2018/