Mercury

Who would you want a Q&A with?

Just now, Graine said:

Arthur @ahbritto and Kitao-san. 

Arthur would be cool, the strong silent types always have the most interesting stories.

I expect your own story/ background would be interesting @Graine, your tech grounded views are always appreciated

Monica Long (marketing) or John Mitchell (sales). I would love to hear more about how Ripple is approaching potential clients, what kind of responses they get, what kind of concerns, what type of clients are most attractive for Ripple, what clients are difficult, etc. Or Marcus Treacher on how he sees RippleNet replacing SWIFT, what is his mental roadmap for getting there? 

23 minutes ago, Mercury said:

I would say

I was just thinking that.

My first board choice would be Ken Kurson. He has done it all- music, literature and some politics. From the outside financial, especially fintech, seems an odd fit though and it would be curious to hear more. 

Perfect 

9 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Looking into Japanese lessons right now... oh wow... ah, this might take a while

He seems to retweet English articles, so at least he has an assistant to translate it for him, I hope. We just need a liaison with direct access, hm. 

14 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

Adrian Hope-Bailie

This guy, as a developer I would love to hear what he has to say on his work with W3C.

Edited by gtyj