WayneMoon

Hello from Austria! (not the Kangaroo country)

Hi Folks,

just a quick Hello from my side.
I have been reading here for quite a time and thought the time is right to step in front of the curtain to show up and talk with you about our beloved ripples.

I was one of the FOMOs who started to buy @ 3,5 USD :lol: (a working colleague told me about XRP when it was @ 0,19 USD :newblush:), but managed to lower my average buy prize to 1,03 USD.
And I am pretty happy about it now.

After my first panic FOMO buy I did a lot of research and read all the interesting blogs (Hodor, etc.) and came to the conclusion that XRP is one of the best (if not the best) Investments this planet has ever seen.

So hello, have a nice day and let´s get ready to ripple!

PS: f**k coinbase.

just hold 

we long term holder are also depressive 

we zerbs familia stand up and trust our CEO 

Edited by mulder

38 minutes ago, RubMyRipples said:

Hi Folks,

just a quick Hello from my side.
I have been reading here for quite a time and thought the time is right to step in front of the curtain to show up and talk with you about our beloved ripples.

I was one of the FOMOs who started to buy @ 3,5 USD :lol: (a working colleague told me about XRP when it was @ 0,19 USD :newblush:), but managed to lower my average buy prize to 1,03 USD.
And I am pretty happy about it now.

After my first panic FOMO buy I did a lot of research and read all the interesting blogs (Hodor, etc.) and came to the conclusion that XRP is one of the best (if not the best) Investments this planet has ever seen.

So hello, have a nice day and let´s get ready to ripple!

PS: f**k coinbase.

What ever happened to the Austrian kangaroo? ???

Ripple will overcome everything and in a few years (or maybe sooner) all those FUDsters will be proven wrong. Ripple and it's products are gamechangers. Not only xcurrent but with the valuable addition of Xrapid to free up all those nostro vostro accounts.

A HODLers Future will be very bright.