Mrecho

Time is passing by and XRP price does not go up...

8 minutes ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

if you'd said 6-12 years, then you'd have nailed it! Wait for the Escrow to get to single figures and maybe we will moon......'till then, sit back, relax and buy in the 0.10-0.25 range.

12 years?

Interesting opinion.

Time is passing, it just feels slow because you're watching your money and the charts every two seconds.

People who invested in Netflix, Apple or Amazon stock did not get wealthy in a couple of months either ..

Relax people.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:13 PM, retep said:

maybe you could make a compromise by buying a bit of a lambo and a bit of a lada, because then you get the lambada.

Best one in ages???????

4 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

I don't expect XRP to go above $2 this year.  It will peak around $5 in about 18 months, then stabilise there.

If you think that then you don't really understand what ripple is doing with xrp.

2 minutes ago, sharpn said:

If you think that then you don't really understand what ripple is doing with xrp.

Not sure how you developed that causal relationship, I don't honestly care either though so please don't bother explaining.

25 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

Not sure how you developed that causal relationship, I don't honestly care either though so please don't bother explaining.

Lol I wasn't going to got better things to do with my time !

It is ironic that so many on this forum put XRP on a pedestal but it just rises and falls with the rest of the crypto market it pretends not to belong to.

Don't get me wrong, I own XRP. But it has not yet proven to be superior to BTC, LTC, Ethereum and the coins that get trashed on this forum.