CNBC Fast Money...What Will be discussed...

3 minutes ago, wdelgran said:

Anytime Brad can get on TV and explain XRP to people is a plus, especially where there are a plethora of investors seeking knowledge and new investments such as CNBC Fast Money. I don't know about him, but I am getting sick of trying to explain to people what XRP and Bitcoin are. The other day my friend's wife asked me, "So what is this Bitcoin fake money thing?" She was being facetious, but she really wanted to know what it is about. I'm not sure if these people know that there is a thing called Google. Actually, the most common responses I get from people when the cryto convo comes up is "Ahhh, it's a bubble." That is literally all they say and they know nothing about cryptos and don't want to hear. I sear, I need new friends. lol

Might get a bottle of soap next time

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CNBC just issued more details about the upcoming 'San Fran crypto' session. Sharp as tacks, the CNBC panel looks to pin BG down and finally get him to discuss his impeccable beard, take questions and

I got five bucks that says we'll hear something about flying money from New York to London...

its quicker to buy a ticket and fly it ..... same old same old lol

Posted Images

Heck, why the cynicism? Of course we've all heard Brad's stock stories before, that's because we're nerds who live and breathe xrp! But most people know nothing and need to be captivated by a simple and clear vision, just as we've been. I'm so hugely glad that Ripple has a CEO of his stature, who can regularly go and "sell" the vision, and who retains such enthusiasm and sincerity even when it must get rather tiresome. 

Until it isn't quicker to personally take your money on a plane from A to B, I'm quite happy to keep hearing the story...

12 hours ago, PriceIsRight said:

That Amazon will be buying Coinbase and using XRP as the bridge currency.  That the coinbase e-commerce launch was to get pipelines up and going so Amazon could hit the ground running.   Just my thoughts.

I seriously think we can stop dreaming about Amazon. 

Google is invested in Ripple and we know how Amazon hates Google.

If anything Amazon would make their own version of XRP to take us down.\

Definitely Google Pay is our best bet.

Edited by Boblemoche

Also, it would be great if BG could take 30 seconds to explain how XRP's customers aren't effected by price volatility because the settlement process is real-time and instantaneous.  Its a major differentiating factor from other coins who's vague use case is P2P currency.  Building on that point what would really make me happy is having Brad make the point that XRP is the obvious choice as the dominant trading pair for other digital assets on these exchanges- not BTC.  Point out to coinbase sitting next to them and the audience that other exchanges that if you want to buy NEO or Cardano or any other digital asset you have to wait on average an hour for your BTC to be sent over.  If XRP were the dominant trading pair you'd have the ability to buy your NEO immediately and without the currency risk and exposure to BTC price volatility during the hour its in transit.  

18 hours ago, mm34505 said:

What is everyone predictions on what will be discussed tomorrow on CNBC with Brad...

The weather...the state of the union...the nature of gravity...I mean, not to be snarky but why can't you just wait and see?

18 hours ago, PriceIsRight said:

That Amazon will be buying Coinbase and using XRP as the bridge currency.  That the coinbase e-commerce launch was to get pipelines up and going so Amazon could hit the ground running.   Just my thoughts.

Very interesting theory. I like it!