CNBC Fast Money...What Will be discussed...

What is everyone predictions on what will be discussed tomorrow on CNBC with Brad....

I am guessing same song and dance as he tends to go over the same thing in all of his latest interviews...re-announcing WU and MG and possibly some of the other partners.

What is everyone's thoughts on this

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CNBC just issued more details about the upcoming 'San Fran crypto' session. Sharp as tacks, the CNBC panel looks to pin BG down and finally get him to discuss his impeccable beard, take questions and

I got five bucks that says we'll hear something about flying money from New York to London...

its quicker to buy a ticket and fly it ..... same old same old lol

Posted Images

A COO only discusses daily or planned operations of the organization. He will discuss the hiring of the 900 (forget the actual number) of support staff, which is probably a third-party call center, and that a percentage of them started today. 

Edited by TheXRPer

nothing major. its seriously a broken record ive heard for endless decades. investors have this idea that news makes the price rise. it can, but the price rises over months and years due to the fundamentals of the company being sound... not the CEO going on some news channel to announce to the world that his investors will be millionaires soon.

There has been nonstop announcements of big Ripple partnerships for a month, and also one of the most controversial developments of businesses testing - and even putting a token (XRP) to real world use. An interview from the CEO of the company that has brought this disruptive tech to the scene is a must.

Most potential investors, and companies still use the traditional networks like CNBC for news in tech and market. There is a filter in these organization that is clearly not active in the blogosphere, Trump might disagree, but there we are.

Coinbase has had so much grief thrown at them since december, they need to save face and make investors feel safe. This is how they do that.

Edited by mandelbaum
8 hours ago, XRPeteSampras said:

I got five bucks that says we'll hear something about flying money from New York to London...

Haha, indeed. Yet I hope he will no stop doing so. People need to hear those messages over and over again to make it stick. There is an old and skeptic generation (and their money & power) that has comprehend and trust the use case before they come on board.

Edited by Amigo
Spelling

Im perfectly happy to hear the same elevator pitch- investors should focus on utility and the problem that the digital asset is solving... 1000x faster, 1000x cheaper... inefficient corridors... currently faster to fly from NY to London...

ADDITIONALLY, I would really like to hear him briefly lay out what the Western Union deal does for the XRP ecosystem.  This is obviously something totally lost on the global community.  It wouldn't take more than 60 seconds for him to hit the major points of this.  

You can fully expect to hear more of the same. No new announcements, no new partnerships, etc. Just don't get disappointed... this seems like a standard press opportunity.

Anytime Brad can get on TV and explain XRP to people is a plus, especially where there are a plethora of investors seeking knowledge and new investments such as CNBC Fast Money. I don't know about him, but I am getting sick of trying to explain to people what XRP and Bitcoin are. The other day my friend's wife asked me, "So what is this Bitcoin fake money thing?" She was being facetious, but she really wanted to know what it is about. I'm not sure if these people know that there is a thing called Google. Actually, the most common responses I get from people when the cryto convo comes up is "Ahhh, it's a bubble." That is literally all they say and they know nothing about cryptos and don't want to hear. I sear, I need new friends. lol