PacalVotan

Coinbase tweets that it is not adding any more assets for now

1 minute ago, JNYC said:

Not sure what you're implying however

There is an old saying "Never sell a quiet market"

Obvious that Coinbase rumours pushed the price up maybe ...

Any traders use this as a way to sell high and buy low? Seems like if you just pay attention to a twitter feed, you could easily see this CB announcement would cause the price to go down. Just saying....maybe you could have sold on the tweet, then reload?? Why not?

For all those who believe they may still add XRP tomorrow: I'm pretty sure that would define insider trading and they'd be even more screwed. Am i wrong?

1 minute ago, SandyNix said:

Any traders use this as a way to sell high and buy low? Seems like if you just pay attention to a twitter feed, you could easily see this CB announcement would cause the price to go down. Just saying....maybe you could have sold on the tweet, then reload?? Why not?

You just described S Korea.

2 minutes ago, sven12345 said:

Obvious that Coinbase rumours pushed the price up maybe ...

Maybe somewhat but don't think totally. I think there is more than just that going on.

New rumor: Coinbase twitter account hacked by Russians from north korea. Ignore the fake news. BTC is dead. Buy the sh!tcoin. Coinbase actually using Fast Money to announce exclusive partnership with Ripple to list xrp with minimum trades starting at $10.

(price goes down inexplicably)

/s

Well, so much for that theory...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/cryptocurrency-ripple-jumps-as-traders-speculate-on-coinbase-adding-trading.html

A CoinDesk article also raised speculation about a major exchange listing for Ripple, citing an upcoming appearance by Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse and Coinbase President and Chief Operating Officer Asiff Hirji on CNBC's "Fast Money" on Tuesday. However, those two are appearing in separate and unrelated interviews on the show.

28 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

Sucks that SBI delayed but when they launch its going to be big time!

I have some positive feelings about that. But still, their website look so 1997.

21 minutes ago, JNYC said:

Maybe somewhat but don't think totally. I think there is more than just that going on.

Somewhat are you sarcastic or what >? Price goes to $1,08 after Coinbase rumours price droppes to $0,96 (still dropping) when Coinbase makes announcement on twitter that there will be no new coins .. 

Coinbase was sued today or they were sent a court notice today. I read that somewhere online around 10am Eastern standard Time.

So this message from them is definitely to cover them legally in case of a future listing...

Now I pick up more zerps.

Thank you, Coinbase.

Here's the link for those interested:

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-hit-lawsuit-alleged-insider-trading/

Edited by Guest
Coinbase link