Cancel executed sell order

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sold 7000 xrp at the wrong price ie, 0.10cts, 90% below market price. What can do to get a refund of my xrp? Bitcoin.co.id says executed order cannot cancel. It was a typing error. It is not within

This trade was made on a private exchange (off ledger). The exchange can facilitate any trades it wishes. Like if you walked up to me on the street and offered me 7000 XRP for $700, nothing is stoppin

Welcome to the merciless democracy. If it makes you feel better at all I lost a password to an account with 55 btc in it a few years ago. Here's to kicking your shoes off and giving it another go! 

28 minutes ago, Alice said:

I sold 7000 xrp at the wrong price ie, 0.10cts, 90% below market price. What can do to get a refund of my xrp? Bitcoin.co.id says executed order cannot cancel. It was a typing error. It is not within the 3 to 5% market price range. No upper or lower price limit

Org indo ya?klo gk bs kecancel abis kejual beli ulang aj

was it executed?  if it was executed what price did you get? Usually a limit order set below the market even way below the market will be executed immediately (effectively a market order) at the bid, bid is not great, but should've executed at much better than your limit order of .10

That sucks bro but you are out of luck because it can’t be undone. 

I did something similar once and accidentally had a buy order way above asking price, but mine was still filled at market price. 

I was lucky enough to not get screwed but needeless to say I’ve never made that mistake again. 

Edited by Coin_Hound

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.