7 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:
  1. When & How did you find Ripple?
  2. What about Ripple caught your attention, and what kept it?
  3. What is the best and worst __of something__?
  4. What impacts do you think RippleNet will have at global scale?
  5. When do you think all Ripple products will be "in production" ?

Bonus: What the hell is xPool? (I have my guesses)

The answers seems like should't be subjective.. ;)

I do have hints for the some of the questions, but have not yet decided on the best way to offer/ release them, we will just play it by ear for now and for bragging rights.

I was thinking offering them for something like 5 XRP with the funds going towards a grand prize, but I understand not everyone is willing/ able to part with their zerps :P

1 minute ago, moschinooo said:

Question(s):

1. I would love to hear more news about the XRP/Escrow (Ripple Escrows 55 Billion XR) , that started in december 2017. Does Ripple Sell al there 1 billion XRP each month, that will expire on the first day of every month from months 0 to 54?
2. People talk more and more about  decentralization. What can we expect next 2-5 years from the Ripple company?
3. Will the XRP market price rise when XRP is ready to use for the big banks? SBI as a example (xRapid).
4. Many people invest in Ripple/XRP. You guys should do more for your faithful customers.
5. When moon & When lambo? (sorry just a joke)..

People have to answer, not to make the questions :)

March 5th- FIRST QUIZ

To get things started the first weeks theme is how well do you know some top forum member contributors. The answers are fairly simple to get started, the following weeks will prove to be more challenging- so get your points now!

The first question has been published on the site (email needed):

https://sites.google.com/view/xrpchatcontest/home?authuser=1

A direct link to the google Forms (email needed):

https://goo.gl/forms/917N4xzafGizv2wW2

For those who rather PM me the answer here is the question:

Q: This member started what was at the time the single longest running and largest thread. After it was closed a tribute part II was started.

Feel free to bookmark the site and check back in everyday for a new quiz and to see the leader-board.

This question is worth 1 point. A bonus 3 points to the first correct answer, 2 to the second and 1 to the third.

For those wondering why they might choose Google Forms vs. PM, the google Forms are set up to auto log time of submission and auto correct answers providing immediate feedback 24/7. If I am off line or away from a device I might not let you know right away if the answer submitted is correct or not and it might delay your chances of getting a correct answer in.

I was generous and offered several spelling variations of the answers to google Forms to increase the chances of correct submissions

On 5.3.2018 at 11:34 AM, tulo said:

I think the bonus point is not fair because of different time zones ;)

Agree. Perhaps it's better to give those bonus points out at random people who guess the right answer? Or not have EM at all? 

If there is multiple people at 1 place in the end, continue the quiz for those until we have 1 winner? 

I don't know, just know the timezone ****** me this time.