Is This Magic Monday for Ripple (XRP) – Coinbase & CNBC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably will cause another drop in XRP price 

It seems everyone is tired of the Coinbase rumors, but... https://oracletimes.com/is-this-magic-monday-for-ripple-xrp-coinbase-cnbc/    

I think we'd better be prepared for another disapointment regarding XRP CB-listing on tuesday. But IF CB''s gonna list XRP, buckle up people! We'd be on $3,- ath in two days..and after that the whole

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Jasombre said:

I don’t get what the big deal is about listing XRP on Coinbase.

Why is it so different from othet exchanges?

Why do I see so many ppl anticipated?

It's the only way that many Americans too lazy or dumb to invest in crypto will do it. They may have signed up for coinbase on the last go around and being a hyped coin that's 1/100 of the next cheapest coin's price would be very attractive to them. There's a psychology to whole numbers, especially among new investors. They would much rather own 100 XRP than 0.000982 BTC.

36 minutes ago, deepinripple said:

Prepare to be disappointed guys, I want XRP on Coinbase and I think it will eventually happen, but no news about it will be released about Coinbase and XRP listing tomorrow.

If news is released about xrp listing on Coinbase then I got first dibbs on Melissa Lee!!!!! :)

I actually don't think it's likely until next quarter, but it's fun to see some movement and action!

.....just another manic monday.....wo ho ah.....

It looks like the craze is already over because the price is dropping as fast as it went up. 24h high was 0,00009400

and now at this moment of writing it's 0,00009073 on poloniex. On gatehub it's even lower at 0,00009020

Edited by retep

This Coinbase crap is exactly why I think Brad should make a statement that XRP will never be listed on Coinbase in the clearest of terms.

I think CB is the plague of exchanges and XRP should stay away. These rumors tanked the rate in Jan and again now. 

Been saying this since December and it is proven again.

Note that the rate dumped for a straight 6 hours until 1 hour before this announcement with an additional 3.6%?

As soon as this is investigated in detail with the BCH fiasco, there should be some jail time, I hope. Probational at the minimum :)

3 hours ago, Still1 said:

The show was lame. Coinbase's big announcement was that they are starting a mutual fund with the coins they have on their exchange. Brad G never even came on because CNBC covered breaking news about the Gary Cohen resignation. 

Can't wait til they get real competition, they will turn into AOL.

On 5-3-2018 at 10:23 PM, JohnJdeBoer said:

This Coinbase crap is exactly why I think Brad should make a statement that XRP will never be listed on Coinbase in the clearest of terms.

I think CB is the plague of exchanges and XRP should stay away. These rumors tanked the rate in Jan and again now. 

Been saying this since December and it is proven again.

Note that the rate dumped for a straight 6 hours until 1 hour before this announcement with an additional 3.6%?

As soon as this is investigated in detail with the BCH fiasco, there should be some jail time, I hope. Probational at the minimum :)

I dont think Brad can do much about it. Rumors have a life of their own and spread like wildfire. Coinbase is not the problem. It is this insane market where people want to make millions within days and buy shitcoins that are based on memes. We just have to ride it out until digital assets will be valued on their worth and not on BS like being the first or being funny.