24 minutes ago, XRPHdlr said:

Finaly..something worth reading!!! And my coffee was almost done! :JC_coffee2:

Thanx Hodor!

There's always that second cup?  And if you're like @JoelKatz maybe partner it with a cupcake.  cupcakes1.thumb.jpg.dd843f2c29a0332dd49e5f1d6d7bd55f.jpg

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Edited by Hodor

Just now, Hodor said:

There's always that second cup?  And if you're like @JoelKatz maybe partner it with a cupcake.  cupcakes1.thumb.jpg.dd843f2c29a0332dd49e5f1d6d7bd55f.jpg

Thanks for reading and commenting!

It got poured the minute I saw that MasterCard News thing! Very exciting indeed!

I knew Hodor has something juicy for us!!!

The future of payments is not just a slogan – it’s a real innovation that is now set to transform the world and increase the velocity of money for everybody who is a stakeholder in their national economy.

Well said.

Dear Hodor,

We are now spoiled on XrpChat with a range of high quality blogs. Buckor is maturing into the role and I certainly rated his most recent article; and Galgitron (posted secondhand) punches us hard in the stomach with witty, brash and thought-provoking articles. You, however, continue with meticulously researched, well-written and simply first-rate words of wisdom. You offer succinct yet detailed roundups, you sometimes truly inspire, and (crucially) you stick to how it really is, laying out the facts with no unnecessary embellishments or exaggeration. You give me the courage to hold.

How you do this twice a week I cannot imagine, but I am sure glad that you do!

With grateful thanks...